Chapter 8

💜Tae's POV💜

I was walking down the street recalling the events that had just occurred. Yoongi. Just. FREAKING. KISSED. ME! My face flushed a dark shade of red as I recalled the kiss. Oh god did I make things awkward by the way I reacted? I covered my face with my hands as that thought went across my mind. I continued to walk down the streets in the dark of the night regretting walking because I was shocked and embarrassed because the hospital may have seemed close to my house when we went there but that was because we were rushing Yoongi there as he was dying ya know but now walking back seems longer. As I walked down another street I walked past a darker alley, darker than the actual streets itself.  As I walked past the alley, I felt someone pull me and push me into the wall earning a small squeal and a small grunt of pain from my lips. I looked in front of me to see a guy with his dark brown orbs stare into my eyes with some sort of dark aura around him. "Hey, there beautiful" I stayed still too frightened to speak. "awe can this little puppy not speak?" I stayed mute not daring to speak as I saw his brown orbs grow darker and anger and frustration filling his eyes. "You know what beautiful! I tried to be kind to you but I just saw you kissing my boyfriend Yoongi and you are going to pay!" (A/N: can you guess who it is ;) ) My body stood in shock. he saw Yoongi kiss me? he looks so mad about it. wait! Yoongi had a boyfriend? why did he kiss me if he had one?. The guy in front of me threw a punch at my face causing me to go further into the alley landing on my side. The guy walked over to me and started kicking my stomach and face and other parts of my body until I had dark bruises blood pouring from my lip and black eyes. He obviously wasn't happy with what he had done just yet when he pulled out a knife and started slicing my arms and legs and even on my cheeks. I let out many screams of pain until I heard someone shout."HOSEOK! COME ON! THEY ARE COMING!!!" "SHIT!" he ran away leaving me there curling up into a ball to apply pressure to my cuts to prevent me from bleeding to death. As I curled up into a ball I felt something fluffy touch my legs. Jumping from this touch I slightly open my eyes to see the exact reason why my 'adoptive parents' abused me. I saw my tail. when I saw this I realised something. MY EARS!  Panicked pulled up my hood and tucked my tail back into my trousers just before I closed my eyes in this cold alley.

💜Yoongi's POV💜
I walked over to the car and got in the back waiting for Tae. I can't believe I just kissed him. His reaction was priceless though."J-ji-jim-jimin h-hy-hyun-Hyung I-I w-wi-will w-wa-wal-walk h-ho-hom-home" "you sure Tae Tae?" Y-Yah i-I'll b-be f-fi-fine" when I heard Tae say that I was sad. "Hey Yoongi how are you feeling?" "I'm good now thanks to Tae" "that's good! Hey, do you know why Tae wants to walk home from the hospital?" "N-no do you?" "No just thought you'll know ya know" "Yeah..." I'd have to admit that I am worried about Tae. I just hope he gets home alright.

Time Skip
We arrived home 4 hrs ago and Tae still has not come back. Jimin told me not to worry he will be back and then he went to bed saying he can just walk through the door when he is back and that was 4 hours ago when we came back and Tae still hasn't come back. How do I know? Well, I'm looking out of my windowsill towards Tae's house and he hasn't approached it at all nor have I seen him.

Time skip  (again soz)
I must have fell asleep or something as it's now morning and I'm on my sofa. I must've fallen off the windowsill when I fell asleep. I went to do myself a piece of toast. As I was finishing my toast someone knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it to see a very worried Jimin. "M-morning Yoongi is Tae here?" "No...did he not come back last night?" "No..." Hearing that caused me to panic. I grabbed my coat slid on some shoes and left my house. "Let's go and search for him immediately shall we?" "Yeah I'll drop you off by the hospital and you search the route he went then I will search...other places" quickly walking over to his car he unlocked it and I immediately say in the passenger seat and buckled in. Jimin got in and did the same before swiftly driving off. When we arrived in immediately got out Jimin handed me a piece of paper with his number on it "here's my number if you find him call me" "I will!" I took the paper and typed his number in my phone as he drove off. I started to walk the way Tae would have gone. Walking down a few streets I walked past an alley. I would have still kept walking if I didn't hear someone groaning in pain. "Hey, dude are you alright" I shouted down the alley not really looking at the guy" "Y-Y-Y-Yoo-Yoo-Yoon-Yoon-Yoong-Yoongi? I-i-is t-t-th-th-tha-tha-that y-y-yo-yo-you?" "TAE!" I ran straight over to him and went to pull him into a tight embrace before he stopped me."D-do-don-don't i-i-it h-h-hu-hu-hur-hurt-hurts h-hy-Hyun-hyung" "what does?" That's when I had a closer look. He had bruises and wounds all over him. "Who did this to you Tae?" "I-i D-do-don-don't k-kn-kno-know b-bu-but h-hy-Hyun-Hyung s-so-some-someone s-sa-sai-said h-hi-his n-na-nam-name" "what's his name?" "H-ho-hos-hose-hoseo-hoseok" when I heard that name I froze."H-ho-hoseok?" He nodded. "L-lets go home and get you treated s-shall we?" "O-ok-oka-okay h-hy-Hyun-hyung" I helped Tae up and called Jimin to pick us up. "Hey Jimin. Yeah, I found him. We are on XXXX street. Okay, see ya then" I put my phone back in my pocket and wrapped my arm around his waist support him while we waited for Jimin to come and pick us up.

Time skip (3.0 😂)
When we arrived back in ushered Tae into my house immediately running up the stairs to retrieve the med kit after I made sure Tae was comfortable on the sofa. After I grabbed the kit I ran into my room to grab some clean but baggy clothes(that are baggy to me) for Tae that I hope would fit and gave him the white top and black shorts. "t-th-tha-thank-thanks h-hy-Hyun-hyung" He got up and went into another room to change. When he came back I was just finishing setting up the stuff I will need. "h-hy-hyu-hyung h-he-here i-i a-am" "hey Tae- Oh my god!" I turned around to see Tae with his wounds in clear sight. "h-hyu-hyung i-i b-borr-borrow-burrowed y-yo-you-your be-bean-beani-beanie i-if t-th-tha-that's o-ok-okay w-with y-you?" "yeah Tae that's fine just let me treat your wounds okay?" he nodded and shyly walked over to the sofa. I got some cloth from the side and poured a little antiseptic onto it and started to clean the wounds on his legs. as the cloth touched the first wound on his leg I heard him let out a small whimper. "sorry Tae it's going to hurt a little bit but damn you're fit" After I spoke I saw him cover his face with his hands in embarrassment that was only then I realised what I had said." oh god I said that out loud I uh i-" "i-its o-ok-okay h-hyung"  I continued to clean his wounds until they were all cleaned and bandaged apart from the ones on his face which he will have to clean often. "t-th-tha-thank-thank y-yo-you h-hy-hyu-Hyun-hyung" "no problem Tae!" he got up and started walking out."bye Tae!" "b-by-bye h-hy-hyu-hyung g-goo-good l-lu-luck w-wi-with y-you-your b-boy-boyfr-boyfrie-boyfriend h-ho-hos-hoseo-hoseok" "wait what?"

💜Tae's POV💜

"t-th-tha-thank-thank y-yo-you h-hy-hyu-Hyun-hyung" "no problem Tae!" I got up and started walking out."bye Tae!" "b-by-bye h-hy-hyu-hyung g-goo-good l-lu-luck w-wi-with y-you-your b-boy-boyfr-boyfrie-boyfriend h-ho-hos-hoseo-hoseok" "wait what?" He stood there shocked from what I said but I continued walking tears pricking at my eyes from this reason. why did it hurt to know he had a boyfriend? I walked into my house and went straight upstairs. I told Jimin I was going to change when in reality i was probably going to cry myself to sleep. I walked into my room shutting the door carefully and going to my wardrobe to change into some pyjamas before going into my bed and letting my tears pour out of me and I swear there must have been a river pouring out of my eyes as my tears didn't stop. In the morning I woke up and walked into my bathroom suite and looked in the mirror. My cheeks were stained with tears and my eyes were red and puffy. I decided to get in the shower to see if that helps. Stepping out of the shower I put on this (A/N: cause idk how to describe it)

II flattened my ears against my head and left my tail cause I wasn't planning on meeting anyone today

II flattened my ears against my head and left my tail cause I wasn't planning on meeting anyone today. I walked downstairs to do myself some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to see Jimin cooking some breakfast for us. "Morning Tae" "M-mor-morn-morning h-hy-hyun-hyung I-I h-ha-hav-have a sm-sma-small p-pro-prob-problem" "you do?" "H-hy-hy-hyu-hyu-hyun-hyun-hyung l-loo-look a-at m-me" Jimin stopped what he was doing and looked at me "what's th- Oh my god! Tae your tail and ears are back!" "Y-yea-yeah T-th-they c-ca-came b-b-back 2 d-da-days a-ag-ago" "did Yoongi see?" "N-no I-i k-kept m-my t-ta-tail h-hi-hidd-hidden f-fr-fro-from h-hi-him" "Oh okay then" There was a knock on the door. "I-I w-wi-will g-ge-get i-it" I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a frightened Yoongi. "H-he-hey T-Ta-Tae c-ca-ca-can I-i c-co-com-come i-in?" "Y-yoo-yoongi? Y-yea-yeah s-su-sure!" I let him in and shut the door. He walked over to the sofa and sat down with his knees tucked up by his chest slightly rocking himself as he shook in fear. "Tae who was at the do-Yoongi?" "S-so-sor-sorry f-for e-ev-ever-everyth-everythi-everything T-Ta-Tae I-I'm s-so-sor-sorry h-he d-di-did t-th-tha-that t-t-to y-yo-you T-Ta-Tae" "J-ji-jim-jimin h-hy-hyun-hyung I-I s-sm-smell b-bl-bloo-blood" "Yoongi are you hurt?" "I-its okay n-nothing I am n-not u-use t-to" "w-wh-wha-whatd-do y-yo-you m-me-mea-mean h-hy-hyun-hyung?"

A/N what happened to Yoongi? What did Yoongi mean by that? What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter 😂😂😂