Chapter 2

"What do you mean Tae Tae?"
I looked at my hands. Ashamed? Probably. I can't believe I just said that. I'm going to get hurt tonight. I'm so stupid. Stupid stupid stupid! "Tae Tae it's okay none of this will be going back to your parents" I let out a long breath that I didn't even know I was holding. "but Tae you need to tell me why you don't want to go home" I took a deep breath before beginning to speak. "T-th-they a-ab-abu-" I started to speak but stopped when Jin hugged me. This sudden movement made me flinch and it felt weird. It was different from the hug they gave me. It felt warm and safe. Something I haven't felt since I was 6 before I saw my parents murdered in front of me. "It's okay Tae Tae just breathe and take your time"
"T-th-they a-ab-abu-abuse-abused m-m-me j-Ji-jin h-hy-Hyun-Hyung. T-th-they c-ca-can-can't k-kn-kno-know I-I-I t-to-tol-told y-yo-you t-th-this p-pl-ple-pleas-please j-Ji-jin h-hy-Hyun-Hyung" silence filled the room. No one moved. Not me nor Jin Hyung. It kinda scared me that he was quiet. "S-se-Seok j-Ji-jin?" "S-sorry it's just a lot of information to take in and don't worry I will not be letting you go back there. I'll send people to pack your bags for you so you are not put in that danger. In the meantime, you stay here while I tell your pare-" "N-no! D-do-don-don't T-te-tell t-th-the-them w-wh-wha-what I-I-I s-sa-sai-" "don't worry I'm just telling them that you will be put in a special place for mental help which will not be true okay?" "O-ok-oka-okay h-hy-Hyun-Hyung"
He walked out of the room and a little while later he walked back in with them.
He had a concerned look on his face as he looked at me
"They wanted to say bye before you left Tae. We have people packing up your stuff while they are here. I couldn't speak. I just nodded. I can't speak while they are here. Jin noticed and sat close to me but not next to me to give them room to say their goodbyes. He sat close enough to observe them very closely. "My baby boy you are going to get so much better I'm going to miss you so much!" My 'mother' spoke to me with so much act in her voice it was disgusting. "I'm going to miss you, my son. When you get back from this hospital I'm going to give you a lovely surprise gift!" My 'father' said to me. I nodded acknowledging what they were saying the threats they were making. They soon left after my nod and I swear I could hear faint laughter when they walked out of the room. When they were gone for sure Jin offered to take me around town while they packed up my stuff. I nodded unsure of what to say.

Time skip: After looking around town.

We arrived back at the building. When we got to Jin's office all my stuff was there. Well, almost all of it. One thing was missing. Someone was missing. "J-Ji-jin h-hy-Hyun-Hyung..." "Yes, Tae?" "T-th-this I-Is N-no-not a-al-all M-My s-st-stu-stuff"
"It's isn't? What's missing?" "Y-ye-yeo-Yeon-yeonta-Yeontan M-My d-do-dog M-My l-la-late p-parents g-ga-gav-gave m-m-me" "Oh okay I'll go send someone to go get yeontan was it?" I nodded. "I-I go t-t-too" "No Tae it's dangerous for you!" "O-ok-oka-okay h-hy-Hyun-Hyung j-Ju-jus-just t-ta-take t-th-this f-for h-hi-him h-hy-Hyun-Hyung s-so h-he t-tr-tru-trus-trusts y-yo-you" he nodded in understanding before swiftly taking the item of clothing from my hand and giving it to the person who will be retrieving yeontan. He came back and sat next to me looking at my stuff "You don't have much huh?" I looked at him confused "w-wh-wha-what d-do y-yo-you m-me-mea-mean h-hy-Hyun-Hyung?" "I mean you don't have many belongings do you?" "N-no b-be-becau-becaus-because t-th-the m-mo-mon-money I-I g-go-got I-I s-sp-spen-spent o-on d-do-dog f-fo-foo-food f-for Y-ye-yeo-Yeon-yeonta-yeontan a-as T-th-they D-do-don-don't f-fee-feed h-hi-him h-hy-Hyun-Hyung" "Ah I see well I got to make an important phone call to arrange a house for you to live in okay?" I nodded "Okay I'll be right back" then he left the room to make the phone call. While he did I decided to sleep for a bit on the sofa.

1 hour later

I woke up to something licking my face. I open my eyes to see yeontan happily wagging his tail and covering me with his cute little kisses. "YEONTAN!" I screamed just was so happy to see her was alright and now with me, I didn't notice that my stuff was gone and that Jin was looking at me amused by how happy I am. "I-I m-mi-miss-missed y-yo-you t-t-too yeontan" I looked up and saw Jin. "O-Oh h-hi h-hy-Hyun-Hyung" "Hi Tae your house is ready I've moved all your stuff there already but before we go there we are spoiling you both downtown" "h-hy-Hyun-Hyung y-yo-you D-do-don-don't h-ha-hav-have t-t-to" "The pleasure is mine Tae don't worry about it"