Chapter 9

"Yoongi are you hurt?" "I-it's okay n-nothing i am n-not u-use t-to" "w-wh-wha-what d-do y-yo-you m-me-mea-mean h-hy-Hyun-hyung?" "I-I-I-" We were interrupted with loud banging at my door. "w-wh-who w-wi-will t-th-tha-that b-be? I-I w-wi-will t-tex-text j-Ji-jin h-hyu-hyung t-to s-see i-if i-it's h-hi-him" "Okay Tae" I pulled out my phone and texted Jin Hyung
Tae💜
✌Hey Jin-Hyung!
💜Jin Hyung💜
Hey, Tae what's up?
Tae💜✌
Nothing Hyung just wanted to ask you something...
💜Jin Hyung💜
Is it another piano? 😂😂
Tae💜✌No 😂 Just wondered what you were up to that's all 😅
💜Jin Hyung💜
Oh, nothing just filling some papers out at my office why? what 's up?
Tae💜✌
Oh...😐 uhm there is someone at my door but it isn't my neighbour or my best friend jimin-hyung 😟
💜Jin Hyung💜
What? okay, I'm coming over to see you now!
Tae💜✌Okay, Hyung...

I looked up from my phone. "g-gu-guy-guys i-it's n-no-not j-Ji-jin" "it isn't?" "n-no J-Jimin i-It i-Is n-not" "n-no,n-no, no, no, no" "what's wrong Yoongi?"There was a voice outside. "Open up I know you're in there baby boy" "w-wh-who I-i-is t-t-th-th-tha-tha-that?" "T-Tae d-don't answer it P-please h-he is T-The o-one who h-hurt you and I-Is T-The ex that a-al-almo-almost ki-killed m-me" "W-wh-wha-what" Yoongi nodded and the scent of blood that grew stronger brought me out of my fear as I ran upstairs to get the medkit after I ran downstairs and started cleaning his wounds not noticing that my ears had perked up and my tail was swaying and hitting Yoongi's leg. "T-Tae?" I hummed in response "How have you got ears and a tail?" My eyes widened and my ears flat against my head as I started to freak. "I-I-I p-pl-ple-pleas-please D-do-don-don't h-ha-hat-hate m-m-me" "Tae it's okay none of this will change my perspective of you" "I a-am a h-hy-hyb-hybrid h-hyu-hyung" "hey Tae show Yoongi your cool trick!" "J-Ji-Jim-jimin-jiminie n-not n-now" "HEY I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE YOONGI BABY! COME OUT AND LET'S FINISH THIS PLAN TOGETHER! ME AND YOU!" The man shouted again "G-GO AWAY Y-YOU M-MURDERER!" "BUT baby~-" "DON'T BABY ME! YOU STABBED ME IN THE FREAKING STOMACH AND STILL WENT TO STAB ME AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

💜Jin's POV 💜

I was driving my car to Tae's in a rush worried about who could be at his door. Maybe it was his parents that abused him? No, they don't know about this they think he's in a mental hospital. I pulled up my car a few houses away from Tae's house and saw a man about 2 cm smaller than me shouting his head off at the door with something in his hands. I looked a little closer and saw a bloody knife. Oh god, I ducked down by a wall near Tae's and texted Tae.
💜Jin Hyung 💜
Hey, Tae Don't open the door or let him in!!
Tae💜✌What why? Jin Hyung where are you I'm scared
💜Jin Hyung 💜
Tae I'm practically outside but the guy has a bloody knife in his hand and is shouting. Is he making threats to you?
Tae💜✌
Oh god! Be safe Hyung and no not to me but to my neighbour Yoongi as he is his ex who almost killed him. Hyung what house you near?
💜Jin Hyung 💜
Uhh, number 96? Why?
Tae💜✌
That's Yoongi's house can you climb over the back garden fence?
💜Jin Hyung 💜
Sure but why climb over his?
Tae💜✌
We have a door and dog flap connecting our 2 back gardens that you can get through
💜Jin Hyung 💜
Okay, I'm on my way don't open the back door until you see me okay?
Tae💜✌
Okay, hurry Hyung!

I put away my phone and crawled quietly to the end of the fence to the back garden and climbed over the fence making as little to no noise at all. Once over I saw the door connecting the two houses and walked over, opening and shutting it as quietly as possible. I walked over to the back door and texted Tae to open it as I was outside (A/N: who else does that when they go to their friends? Just me? Okay 😂😂) the door opened and a small figure stood in front of me. "Hi, you must be Jin Hyung I'm Jimin flower boi's best friend!" "Hi, Jimin can you let me in?" "Of course can't risk that guy coming in can we?" I stepped inside the house to see Tae cleaning Yoongi's wounds. "Hey, Tae do you know why there is a guy out there with a bloodstained knife?" "H-hi h-hy-Hyun-hyung a-an-and h-h-he I-Is..." "the ex that almost killed me Jin Hyung" Yoongi interrupted Tae. "O-Oh well I'm calling the police just stay here and Tae need to talk to you about something but for now put on a beanie and hide your tail" "o-ok-oka-okay h-hy-Hyun-hyung"

💜 Tae's POV 💜
"Hey, Tae do you know why there is a guy out there with a bloodstained knife?" "H-hi h-hy-Hyun-hyung a-an-and h-h-he I-Is..." "the ex that almost killed me Jin Hyung" Yoongi interrupted Tae. "O-Oh well I'm calling the police just stay here and Tae need to talk to you about something but for now put on a beanie and hide your tail" "o-ok-oka-okay h-hy-Hyun-hyung" I ran upstairs and grabbed a beanie and tucked my tail into my jeans even though it brought me a little pain and placed the beanie on my head covering my ears. There were a few minutes of silence until we heard the guys start to panic and try to run but an officer caught him and put him in the back whilst another officer took reports from all of us. "Okay thank you for your time I'm sure you will be at peace knowing he is in prison most probably with a life sentence" I nodded and bowed "Thank you, Officers, you don't understand how happy I am now that he is going away," Yoongi said holding back the tears as he bowed. "It's no problem!" The officer walked over to Jin Hyung. "Hey, Hyungie why didn't you inform me about this matter earlier?" "Sorry Kookie but maybe I uhm I don't know was just informed about the matter Jungkookie-ahh~" "Ahh mianhae hyung" "J-J-Ji-jin h-hy-Hyun-hyung? W-wh-who I-Is h-he" "Oh Tae this is Jungkook. Jungkook this is Taehyung" "Hi Taehyung nice to meet you!" I gave him a shy wave and a shy smile. "Yah flower boi who's this!" Jimin shouted as he ran and jumped onto Tae and back hugged him. "Y-Yah s-sh-short-shortie h-ha-haji-hajima!" I yelped in surprise as he jumped on my back. "Yah respect your Hyung Tae!" "Y-Yah Jim-jimin-jiminie g-ge-get o-of-off" he got off my back and stood by me to meet the new stranger. "HI I'm jimin!" he offered his hand to shake giving him his eye smile. "Hi, Jimin I'm Jungkook!" "I-I w-wi-will g-go a-an-and c-che-check o-on Y-Yoon-Yoongi H-Hy-Hyun-Hyung," i said as i walked away giving jimin a wink and although he may deny it i swear i saw him blush. "h-he-hey Y-Yoo-Yoong-Yoongi H-Hyu-Hyung" "hey Tae what's up?" "n-noth-nothing hyu-hyung j-ju-jus-just tho-thought to j-joi-join yo-you" "Ah okay Tae well I'm kinda tired I'm going to g-" "N-no hyun-hyung yo-you -don-don't hav-have t-t-to go yo-you ca-can sta-stay in m-my b-be-bed" after I said that I looked down at my lap whilst playing with my fingers with a slight shade of red on my face. "If that's alright with you?" "Y-Yeah of cou-course Hyu-hyung" "w-well if you don't M-mind joining me?" I looked up shocked but when I looked at h need had his head down and a dark crimson shade of red dusting his cheeks "s-sure le-let's g-go" we stood up and I lead him upstairs to my room and he got in the bed and looked at me puzzled " are you not going to join me?" "I a-am h-here Hyu-hyung" "n-no come cuddle with m-me" I nodded and walked over to the bed and got in Yoongi instantly wrapped his arms around my neck and put his head in the crevice of my neck as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked down at couple minutes later and he was asleep and all I can say is I felt safe in his embrace before I too drifted off to sleep.

Broken Love(TAEGI! Hybrid) Finished💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें