Chapter 13 (end?)

Years later

💜Tae's POV💜
It's been years since that day. The date and we have not been able to separate from each other. We even got married. He is my soul mate and I hope nothing will ever separate us apart. I love him whole heartedly. He is my first love. My first kiss. My first everything! I love him to bits and I can't ever picture my life without him. And I know he feels the same about me...well he does right? I mean why else would he have done what he did. Why else would I be alone without him now? Why else would he be in the hospital fighting for me? It's all my fault that he's there. It should have been me. It should have been me.... Confused? Okay let me tell you what happened on that day. The day where I almost lost my soul mate.

*Flashback*

"H-hey Y-Yoongi w-where a-are w-we g-going?" "Tae we are at the beach" Yoongi replied parking up the car. "T-the b-beach?" Yoongi nodded in response before we both stepped out of the car. "I-it's b-beautiful" I said as I looked at the beach with the crystal clear waters.

We headed towards the beach hand in hand strolling along the coast until a familiar figure came into sight. "Hello Taehyung long time no see" he spat as he looked at me. "H-hel-hello f-fa-fath-father" I replied stuttering due to fear. "Hmn don't call me that! But it's time to say bye bye to you faggot" he spat grabbing a gun from his pocket and aiming it straight at me. "Hey! Get that gun away from my boyfriend!" Yoongi shouted. "Hmn how about no!" He said as he pulled the trigger.

*bang*

Huh? I'm not hurt? I thought as I opened my eyes and in front of me now was Yoongi with his face going paler then his usual milky white skin and a wound in his shoulder. "Ah shit!" Father yelled running away from the scene he just created as I weeped on the phone to the ambulance over Yoongi's body.

*present*
Now I sit here on the chair a year later holding my lovers hand in mine as I look at his sleeping body hoping that he would wake up soon. "Y-Yoongs my s-speaking is g-getting better n-now. My s-stutter is almost g-gone now" *sigh* "please w-wake up soon I d-don't know how m-many more l-lonely nights I can s-spend" I looked at him with tears in my eyes as I gently placed a kiss on his forehead. "I l-love you so m-much" "sir I'm afraid you have to go visiting hours are over you can come again tomorrow and please look after yourself" The nurse said as she escorted me out of the hospital. Once we were outside she stopped me before I left. "Sir please take care I'm sure your husband would not like to see you like this" she said as she pulled me into a gentle friendly embrace. "Y-You are right T-thank you and if he wakes up call me okay?" I said she nodded as she waved bye as I drove off to our lonely house we moved into after we got married. I sighed as I pulled up in the driveway. I got out of the car and opened the door and walked inside the house to the kitchen to find something to eat. Once I had eaten my ramen I walked upstairs to the master bedroom with a small sigh escaping my lips as I entered the empty room. Since the day he got shot I vowed to myself to not ever touch any of his stuff apart from the dirty clothes which are now clean since a week after the shooting. Grabbing some clothes from my wardrobe I walked into the bathroom to shower. Once I got out of the shower I put on my pj's before I went to bed. It wasn't long before sleep towered over me and I was in a deep slumber.

~

The next day I woke up to a ray of sunshine breaking through the curtains and gently caressing my face. I sat up and once once again greeted to the cold side of his empty bed. Like I needed another reminder that he isn't here I sighed and turned away from the empty side of the bed. I picked up my phone looking at the time 8:45am huh visiting time starts in 45 minutes. Closing my phone and placing it on the bedside table I got up to shower and change into some clothes. I changed into this

(A/N: such a true but sad quote btw he's wearing black skinny jeans)Once changed I went downstairs and poured some cereal and milk into a bowl and ate

Once changed I went downstairs and poured some cereal and milk into a bowl and ate. Once I did I fed the dogs before letting them out the back while I sat out there with a hot cup of tea in a thermo flask. Once they done their business I got them inside before sliding on some converse shoes and left the house and drove to the hospital. I looked once again at my phone the time read 9:28am 2 mins until visiting I guess they might let me in early.

.

And I was right they did. I walked over to the bed and sat down by Yoongi's side holding his hand as I looked at his sleeping body hoping that he would wake up any minute now. My eyes started to get heavy and I drifted off to sleep holding Yoongi's small lil hand in my 2 large hands.

~

I woke up a few hours later to someone gently running a hand through my hair. I looked up to see a sleepy eyed Yoongi looking down at me so lovingly. "Y-yo-yoo-yoon-yoong-yoongi?" I cried choking on my tears and stuttering due to overwhelming happiness. "Morning baby" Yoongi replied "I-Is this a d-dream?" I asked tears flowing from my eyes. He smiled at me and gently wiped away my tears while shaking his head. "I miss y-you so so much I l-love you" I said pulling Yoongi into a tight embrace. "I love you too but you make it seem like I have been gone for years" Yoongi lightly chuckled. "Yoongs you've been i-in a coma for a year a-and 2 months and 2 weeks and 4 days" I said looking in his eyes. "You counted?" "O-of course it's been so l-lonely without you I'm just glad that you are awake now I don't think I could h-handle another lonely n-night" I admitted. "Oh lemme g-go get the n-nurse" I said walking out of the room "N-nurse!" I squealed as I ran over to Yoongi's nurse the same one who escorted me out of the hospital last night. "Is something wrong with Mr. Min?" She asked "h-he's a-awake!" I exclaimed whilst running back to Yoongi's room.

~

Yoongi was discharged after the nurse did her check ups and my father and mother are in jail now so it's just me and Yoongi in our house together and no one to hurt us anymore. Just us and our lil fur babies Yeontan and Min Holly. This was the story of our broken love.

The end!

______________________________________________________
Thanks for reading this book and let me know if you want a sequel cuz i might do one 😉 also sorry it's cut off short also took so long to update but hey I had school (was in yr 11) so GCSE's were there and now I have work so I'm sorry 😣😔 love you all and see you in my next book bye~~