O'Baby My Claim (Part 2)

Rurik had been quick to leave the bar where he resided at upon getting his partner's message. Trekking across the cold of Snowdin, he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his camouflage colored jacket. Any monster he passed by wasn't paid any mind, unless they stared at him first, at which point he'd scowl menacingly and muscle past them. By this point, those who didn't know his name and refused lived in turmoil by his presence had been residing under rocks, even more so than the ones the Underground laid beneath.

He was trying to wrap his head around why Lotus sounded so badly in pain. This was only the beginning part, and based off of past experiences Rurik had watching him, this was the least strain inducing part. Furthermore, he debated the gender of this one. They already had their eldest son, Orion, followed closely by Spade, their daughter, so the ratio was even. He didn't inherently really care either way, for both could be taught to fight and were on parr with abilities. Though, these thoughts should be reserved for after the child was out in the world, Rurik decided as he stepped inside the house after fiddling with the several locks they had.

Kicking his boots off and shutting the door behind him, he walked down to the bathroom, first and foremost, in order to retrieve the medical kit. Next came their shared room, and he was met with a jarring scene of Lotus gripping onto the bed below him, shaking with tears streaming down his face. Emitting a low growl, Rurik alerted the other of his presence and moved to start assisting in the process.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, covered in dark sheets as he reached out to him through the soul and began to assist with magic flow. His reward for such an action was for Lotus to tremble and groan, "A-asshat" he stated bluntly, causing a smirk of amusement to curl up on Rurik's features. He scooted back and began to pry the smaller's legs apart farther, trying to assess the current state of things. Lotus was quick to bring them closer again, biting down on his lip to stop him complaining of the pain the tug brought him.

"Comply" Rurik commanded, doing it again following pulling off the other's pants that had stayed wrapped around his ankles in order to not restrict any movement.

Lotus did obey this time around and exposed his pelvic bone, illuminated by the red magic that had formed in the shape of a suitable exiting site for the child. Rurik reached down and gingerly tested how far the cervix had stretched, receiving a sharp breath from Lotus. "Easy now" he instructed, smoothening his other hand over his small form. "You look about ready to pop, Cupcake"

Lotus mewled in agony, "But... I ha..ah.. haven't even had c-contractions yet" he cried, forgetting to be quiet for the sake of the children in the house as his mind dazed over. Rurik reached up and rubbed his forehead tenderly.

"Maybe you did and just didn't realize. Have you had any stomach pains today?" He asked, patiently.

"I don't know!" Lotus exclaimed, "I've been really fucking busy, that's all I know!"

"Deep breaths, you're not thinking straight. Answer the question" Rurik replied, remaining calm. This seemed to have some sort of effect on the descendent of death as he fell quiet and really thought about it.

"M-maybe" he admitted finally.

"Well, there you go-"

"¡Maldito hijo de puta! It's coming!"

Lotus shrieked suddenly, cutting Rurik off and arching his back in immense torment.