Movies (Twelve Days of Fell!Pothmas) (Day 4)

(Mild NSFW Warning)
{On the fourth day of Pothmas the pairing gave to me, four great movies,
Three small wounds,
Two hands a'holdin,
And an apron tied astutely~}

The immediate pain that shot through Rurik's back wasn't the best feeling to wake up to. Though, it was counteracted with the presence of his sleeping partner beside him. In the early hours of the morning, he could make out the silhouettes of furniture within the living room. Faintly recalling having dinner out there the previous night, he decided they must've promptly fallen asleep too. He shifted his position on the couch, not wanting to make too much noise. Instead, he craved to savor this rare moment in which he had woken before Lotus.

Such instances didn't happen often and he planned to take full advantage of it. After stretching his limbs out, he pulled Lotus further up his chest because the other had already been extended partially across the couch on him. The cloaked skeleton adjusted his position, arms curling around Rurik's waist and using him as a pillow. The awoken one took advantage of his stance, reaching down to prod lightly at where Lotus's tail-bone ended before tracing his finger up along the spinal column's vertebrae. It was all in one fluid motion thanks to the softer texture of the fabric Lotus adorned.

This jostled Lotus the most, the sensation of the stroke sending tremors through the smaller's entire body and a faint glowing red coloration illuminated most of his body. Rurik looked over him admiringly, the creeping blush on the other's face gradually getting to him in more ways than one. He was barely holding himself back from going farther and it had only been such a short time, but a 'problem' arose without his consent and the sweltering heat only got worse the longer Lotus lay on him.

When it was too much to bear, miraculously the other had woke up and Rurik all but pounced on him. He pinned Lotus to the couch, bringing him out of a half-dazed state quickly. The cloaked skeleton stared up at him before attempting to push him off. "Stars, it's too early for this bullshit," he said tiredly.

"Then you shouldn't be a little tease in your sleep," Rurik retorted, brining his hips down to meet the other's. Lotus squirmed uncomfortably, the green glow from his bulge wasn't exactly the most reassuring sight to him at the moment. Especially as it was further pressed up against him.

"Whatever the hell you think I was teasing you with, I'm positive that I wasn't," Lotus muttered, looking away as his face darkened.

Rurik considered this for a moment, "Well, someone's gotta do something about this," he smirked.

"You got hands, use them," he mumbled, receding farther away from him. "I know we have new tissues too, in the-"

"Lotus," Rurik's tone was one not to be argued with, bringing silence in its wake. After a few moments, he finally groaned, "Can't you just do this for me?"

There was hesitation, the smaller considering his fate. "I-" he paused. Hadn't the other been respecting his denials as of late? This was what Rurik wanted and he couldn't brush that off forever. While maybe he personally didn't want to proceed in the moment, Lotus owed him and if this was what it was, he could try. "Fine. But put a condom on and play music or something in the background, I don't want to hear myself."

"But your little moans are the cutest thing~" Rurik leaned forward now, running his tongue along the other's jaw to draw one out then.

"Please," he croaked, bringing his hand up to cover his face in part. Lotus peered out one of the holes in his hands with his empty eye, waiting to see what the starry eyed skeleton's response was.

Reaching for the remote to the television itself, Rurik begrudgingly obliged. He flicked over to the internet seeing as they'd scored one of the humans' newest 'smart TVs' from the dump and gotten it patched up by Dante. He used the time to fish out a small square from his pocket, annoying Lotus by his readiness.

There he searched up a video he believed adequately set the mood. It was a porno, the first one that had popped up in his recommendations and he selected it. Rurik turned to look at Lotus as the 'film' began to set its scene, reckoning he begin to set their own.

Standing outside, the monster hadn't expected to hear anything. After reporting back to Reaper about a confirmation on his son's whereabouts, he had been sent back to learn their schedules. The god of death hadn't at all been pleased to know Lotus lived with another monster, seeing it as dirtying their house's name with common blood. Tasked additionally with figuring out the other skeleton's heritage to see what problems would arise once the soldier was out of the picture, the hire was not at all prepared for noise so early within the morning.

From all the time he had been remaining in wait, the only one to ever get up this early was his main focus, the son. He had never been particularly loud. In fact, it had taken the monster nearly a week to realize that someone had even been up at all. But now it sounded as if both were awake and at it, possibly along with others. With his brow furrowing, he took in a long drag of his cigar and puffed it out, not believing what he was hearing. There were at least two other people in there with them, but the longer he listened, it sounded as if new ones would begin. Indistinguishable moaning would all blend together until his head was spinning.

He recorded the audio for about five or so minutes before deciding to return later, leaving to ponder how that many monsters could've evaded his sight the night previous. Such an answer eluded him.

Panting after having gone two rounds, Lotus's chest heaved. "Why can't you ever just stick to one! Four Rurik? You had to switch between fucking four-" his complains were cut off as Rurik cupped his face by the bottom of his chin, placing his thumb into his mouth and flattening his tongue with it.

Lotus nearly bit him before the taller managed to pull his thumb out. "Oh come on, you're telling me it's not amazing to watch that many sessions go on in the background?"

"Not when you have to stop every goddamn five minutes to fiddle around with the remote. You might as well have been jacking yourself off!" Lotus rolled his red pupil.

"That's not a bad idea actually, care to join me?" Rurik poked his tongue out invitingly.

With a frustrated huff, Lotus swept up his cloak, slipping it on with an angry utterance about how he had to prepare breakfast and leaving into the kitchen. He hadn't really planned to rub another one out, so he turned off the 'movies'. Peeling off the rubber from his dissipating magic, Rurik examined it briefly before tossing it in the bin. Their clashing red and green magic had reminded him much of the season they were currently in which delighted him. Walking after his partner he stood in the doorway with an annoying grin, "Guess what Cupcake, we're officially in the Christmas spirit~"

That one earned him a slap.