Chapter one

POV NAMJOON

Today is the day. It's election day. I open my eyes to see my husband next to me. I felt the corners of my mouth curl up at the sight I saw. My husband curled up with a blanket pulled up to his lips. It was the cutest thing I'll ever see. I'm so lucky to wake up next to him.

You might be curious who I am and who my husband is. Well, I'm Kim Namjoon and my husband is Kim Seokjin. We are part of a new K-pop group named BTS. As a publicity stunt, Big Hit thought it would be a good shot for me to try to become the president of the United States. Us as a group, while we don't know each other that well and haven't seen each other a lot, tried our best to learn the English language. I'm just happy that I'm fluent already, maybe that's why I needed to run for president and not the others. That made more sense than that I should be the president because I'm the leader.

I got up to try to make breakfast for the others. I walked quietly down the stairs and I stepped into the kitchen when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. "Set one foot in my kitchen with the intention to cook something and I'll make sure you won't be walking for the whole day." I sighed knowing he could practically feel whenever I stepped into the kitchen. "You're not the one to deal out punishments baby boy." I turned around and saw him swallow before he opened his mouth again. "That may be so, but when it comes to cooking and the kitchen. I'm the boss." I sighed in defeat and walked out of the kitchen.

I turned on the news and saw that there are more voters than ever before. I smiled knowing that the small fanbase that we build up here sparked the interest of others to vote. I watched the news before I heard more footsteps upstairs. Jungkook was awake. Jungkook is the youngest and he needed to be under the watch of someone who was responsible since he sometimes slips into little space.

"Good morning Kookie, did you have a good night sleep?" I turn around to see him with a stuffed bunny. I smiled softly at him and beckoned him to me. He cuddled up to me immediately. "Kookie slept good appa. How is appa doing?" I smiled at him for remembering that today is the election day. "Appa is doing perfectly well now that you are here. I'm proud of you for remembering it." He smiled his bunny smile and cuddled a bit more with his stuffed bunny. We watched the news together and there it said that the candidates should be ready to have their grand final speech.

My eyes widened because I had totally forgotten about that. "Kookie, appa needs to do some work, so would you mind if I got some stuff and that we could cuddle a bit later?" Jungkook looked like he would almost cry. "Don't cry Kookie, why don't you wake Jiminie up and get him to come downstairs, you think you could do that Kookie?" Jungkook nodded and hopped off me and with a smile as he ran up the stairs.

I walked to the kitchen so I could say to Jin that I needed to do some work. "I'm almost done, can't you wait some more so we can have breakfast with each other?" Jin looked at me with the cutest puppy eyes I have ever seen. I sighed in defeat and replied with a nod. "Oke, but after that, I need to work on my final speech." He laughed and I knew that he already knew that I had forgotten it. "And yes, I have forgotten it." Jin just smiled and walked to a drawer and took out some pieces of paper. "I already thought you would. So, I prepared a speech just to be sure. I do hope the English grammar and spelling is alright." I smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, you're a lifesaver and for the English, I still have some time to make sure there are no grammar mistakes."

I leaned against the counter only to almost lose my balance with two hyperactive boys who jumped at me. "Well good morning to you too." I laughed at Jimin. "Good morning appa!" A smile of fondness for both boys came on my face. "How did you sleep Jiminie?" "Jiminie slept good, thank you appa." He beamed at me. You are too cute. They both are "Breakfast is ready."

We all got our portions and began eating. "So boys, you know that appa has an important day today. Do you guys want to come with Abeoji and me?" Both boys nod and I smiled at them. "Well after breakfast it's making yourself ready because we need to be in Washington by three pm. You think you can make it?" They both nod and we all continued our breakfast.