Chapter five

Most of this chapter is mature content if you don't like it, read till the next bold line

POV NAMJOON

Jungkook and Jimin were taken to their room and there Taehyung and Yoongi hyung packed some stuff and they walked to their respective rooms with one of the little beside them. Hoseok hyung walked to his room to 'write some music' but I knew he felt quite alone. I hope he finds someone fast, poor Hobi hyung. Jin and I walked to our room to just be together.

"Namjoon, just a question. How would you feel if I, for example, also sometimes slip into little space?" Jin sounded really anxious when he asked me this. "Are you a little baby boy?" Jin nodded and I took him in my arms. "There is nothing to be afraid of baby boy, daddy is here to protect you." Jin cuddled in my arms and sometime later I heard a soft 'daddy'.

START MATURE SCENE

"What is wrong baby boy?" He didn't respond just soft breathing, he's sleeping. But why did he say 'daddy'? Just as I was thinking about options, I heard another soft daddy and I felt something pocking my leg. I looked down just as Jin began to move his hips against my thigh. I smirked down at my baby boy and began to shuffle down so that my head was laying by his ear.

"Baby boy, wake up." Jin was moving his head and it landed on my neck. He didn't wake up, but he was still grinding his crotch against wherever he could find friction. I began to kiss his neck to try to wake him up. "Come on baby boy, you need to wake up for daddy." Jin began to stir and just when he tried to open his eyes he moaned loudly because I pushed my knee between his leg and pressed my thigh into his crotch.

"Daddy~" sounded the beautiful moan of my baby "Yes baby boy, what is wrong, did you dream about daddy?" Jin nodded and he started to grind against my leg to create more friction. "What did you dream about baby boy?" Jin gave me a loud moan and he didn't answer me so I pulled my leg away from his crotch so he would answer me. Jin gave a whine when I pulled it away and began to answer my question. "I dreamed that daddy was teasing me and that he wouldn't let me come."

"Is that so baby boy, would you like it if daddy would make your dream come true?" Jin nodded and I pushed my knee against his crotch again. Jin automatically began to grind against my thigh. "You like that baby boy? To grind into daddy's thigh to get relief?" Jin moaned and nodded. "Yes daddy, love it so much." To the end of his sentence, he began to breathe harder.

"What is that baby boy, are you close?" He just nodded and he came with a loud moan. "Were you so turned on baby boy? Did daddy turn you on so much you couldn't wait for permission to cum?"

"I'm sorry daddy" Jin mumbled it and looked down. I tilted his head up again and planted my lips on his plump ones. "It's alright baby boy, you don't have to worry. We didn't make any rules yet. So we'll make some now. First, always tell me when it feels bad, no matter how bad you want to please me. Second, no cumming until I give permission. Do you understand it baby boy?" Jin nodded and pushed his lips on mine. I pushed him on his back and I laid on top of him.

I pulled my lips away from his lips and kissed down his cheek to his jawline. From his jawline to his neck. Jin was moaning crazily at the feeling and was rutting his hips up and I felt he was hard again. "Are you that turned on baby boy that you are already hard again?" Jin nodded and moaned.

"My poor baby boy." I pulled away from his body to slowly undress myself. Jin in the meantime just watched me and when I was completely undressed, he moaned. "Like what you see baby boy?" "Yes daddy, I love it daddy." I smirked and looked down at him.

I stood over my baby boy who was touching himself so he got some friction. "Ah ah ah baby boy, no touching yourself. That's daddy's job." I took his hand and pushed his hands above his head and tied it with my tie that I just took off.

After I made sure his hands were tied up right, I unbuttoned his sleeping shirt while giving kisses where I opened a button and let it lay open on him. After that, I pulled down his boxers. "You look so good baby boy." Jin his ears turned red at the compliment and I grabbed the lube from somewhere in the nightstand.

"Spread those beautiful legs for daddy." Jin did as he was told and spread his legs wide open so I could see his beautiful hole. I squirted some lube on my index finger and slowly trailed my hand over his body to his hole. When I arrived at his hole Jin and twirled it around his hole Jin moaned.

"Are you so turned on baby boy." Jin only nodded and moaned more as I put pressure on his hole with my finger to push through the tight ring of muscles. "Argh daddy it feels good!" I felt the corners of my mouth turn up at his outburst. I thrust my finger in and out slowly until the little was begging for more.

"Please daddy more, please give me more." Giving him what he wanted, for now, I pushed a second finger in and after some thrusting, I put in a third. "Daddy please fuck me! I want your cock daddy. Please?" I moaned at his begging and I pulled out my fingers.

Jin whined and I slapped his thigh in a warning. "In order to fuck you baby boy I need to pull my fingers out." The little nodded and I leaned up to kiss him when I push my member in him. "Daddy" came the whine of Jin. "What is it baby boy, is it too much, do you need to adjust to daddy?"

"Yes, but it feels so good daddy." I stayed still just so Jin could adjust, we didn't have any chance to do something since before we both were chosen to debut. So I wanted to take it slow after such a long time.

Jin pushed back on me and I started to move gently. "Harder daddy, please" I began to thrust a bit faster as I wanted to get Jin to beg. "Please harder daddy, please fuck me daddy. Please." I love hearing him beg and started to thrust harder and faster.

I began trailing my hands up his body. From his thighs to his hips, to his member. I just trailed my finger around it and trailed my fingers over his stomach to his nipples. When my fingers arrived at one of his nipples, I pinched it lightly. "Daddy! Please don't, that hurts!"

"I'm sorry baby boy. Let me make it up to you, yeah?" Jin nodded and I slid over to his member and I began to touch him. "Daddy!" Jin his moans are so beautiful. I continued to thrust in him harder and faster than before and his responses are so beautiful. His moans and whines are high pitched and after each thrust.

"Daddy! There please!" I kept thrusting on the spot that gave my little so much pleasure. "Daddy, I'm close. Please, can I cum daddy? Please?" His voice got higher in pitch and he panted hard while saying it.

"You can cum darling, come for daddy." Jin his back arched and he came with the loudest moan yet. I felt his walls constrict around my member. Before Jin was done cumming I shot my load in him with a loud moan. "That's it baby boy, so good for daddy."

Jin was already half asleep when I pulled out and I went to get a towel to clean him up. After that, we cuddled up to each other and fell asleep with smiles full of love and adoration.