Chapter seven

POV NAMJOON

I still wanted to know why I saw such a familiar silhouette atop of the L&P building. So that's why I am walking to the building, there was a guard with me for the safety. I walked inside the building and I looked up to see that the interior consisted out of a wall with stones and the name of the company on it and someone sat behind a mahogany countertop.

"Good morning sir and welcome to Love and Pride cooperation, how can I help you?" "Is there any way that I can speak with the CEO? I would like to make a song with another company's band. If there is a waiting list for an appointment, I get that and I'm prepared to wait.

The man behind the counter nodded and smiled at me. "Lucky for you sir there aren't any appointments today so if you can prove who you are then there isn't any problem with making an appointment today or even right now.

"Thank you." I bowed slightly and took out my passport and showed it to the man behind the counter. "Oke, thank you mister Kim, you can go to the elevator and go to the 13thfloor. You walk directly into the office of mister Kim." I bowed as thanks and made my way to the elevator and followed the directions.

"Good morning mister Kim, I'm sorry that I-" I stopped walking and saw me sitting there. The me in the chair stared back at me. "Who the fuck are you?" we said at the same time. My bodyguard switched their gaze between us in surprise and confusion.

We just stared at each other and after a while the me in the chair spoke up. "This is weird, but we'll make the most of it. With what can I help you?" I coughed a bit to get a sense of reality and answered. "My bandmates and I are going to make a new album and we thought maybe you got some interest with cooperating with us." "Take a seat, we have things to discuss. Would you and your friend like something to drink?"

"No thank you." (y/n) also shook their head and we started to talk about the collaboration. "We have a not yet debuted boy group. Maybe for publicity for their debut album, you can make a song together." I nodded and we discussed further details.

In the end, we came to an agreement. Their group is going to collab with us on a single in our album and we are going to collab with them on a single on their debut album. As the meeting came to a close, we switched contact information so we can make an appointment when we get to meet the boy group.

(Y/n) and I stood up. I bowed out of respect and we both turned to the elevator to make our way down. When we got to the ground floor, we bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." I looked up to see Jin. "Jin?" Jin looked at me and said: "What are you doing out of your office and why do you look so surprised to see me, you asked me to come here." I quickly knew that not only do I have a twin with precisely the same name, but Jin as well.

"I think you've mistaken me, I'm Namjoon but I'm not the manager of this company. The, eh, other Namjoon is still in his office. I'm sorry for the confusion." Jin looked at me for a moment and nodded his head. "There is no need to worry, I think we can clear this up, have a nice day." I bowed my head to him and (Y/n) and I went outside while Jin went inside the elevator.

"This is one confusing day, first I see myself double and then I see my husband double." (Y/n) nodded in agreement. The rest of the walk to the White House there was a silence between us. The thing I now knew was why I saw a silhouette that was so familiar. It was one of us.