Chapter nine

POV Namjoon (mafia au)

"Now baby boy, you still have your punishment." I looked up at Yoongi when he said that. "Yes hyung." I let my head fall again, but it shot up again a second later when I heard what my punishment was.

"You will call Jungkook, Taehyung and me daddy, no exceptions made," I whine at the thought of calling others what I loved to be called. "Also no whining baby boy, or do you want more punishment?" I shook my head and I looked down.

"Use your words baby boy, we will make your punishment lighter because of you trying to push off Jin when you needed to wait." Yoongi kneeled down in front of me and pulled my head up.

"Yes daddy, thank you," I mumbled it quietly, but for now it seemed to be enough for Yoongi because he nodded and stood up. "Now baby boy for your punishment we thought about was fucking you while you wore a cockring. But as you were a good boy, I thought that fucking you without a cockring is a better idea. Do you find it alright?"

I looked up to Yoongi and replied with: "I find that alright daddy, but if I may ask. Why am I getting a lighter punishment than before? Is it only because I tried to push off Jin or are there any other reasons?" After I finished, I did not realize that I used the name daddy so casually in the sentence.

"Because you had good reasons to ignore Jin and we know how much you like to be touched baby boy. So pushing off Jin so you wouldn't get more punishment that's really hard for you and for that, we are proud of you." Yoongi kneeled down and he kissed me.

I kissed him back, he pulled me up. When I stood up Taehyung and Jungkook were behind me in a flash. I felt their lips on my neck and shoulder while I shuddered and moaned at the feeling. Yoongi kept kissing me and the other two moved their mouths towards each other. I felt their mouths meet and they pulled away from me.

"Taehyung and Jungkook if you can't focus on our baby boy, then I need to punish you both too. Understood?" "Yes hyung." I didn't see what they did, but from Yoongi's softening look they bowed down their heads and turned to him." "Good, and because you two want to kiss this much. How about you put on a show for our baby boy? Sounds good?"

They both nodded and Yoongi sat down and pulled me up on his lap. "Look well baby boy, if you keep looking, you'll get a reward. Understood baby boy?" "Yes daddy, I understand." I felt Yoongi nod and his lips were planted on my neck. I needed to keep looking, I need to show that I can be a good boy.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung down on the floor and laid atop of him. I saw Kookie's head lean down to capture the lips of Tae. As the kiss got more heated the youngest began to grind down on Tae. As he did that Tae threw his head back with a loud moan.

As the show continued, I felt Yoongi hyung kissing down my neck. "Daddy can you please fuck me." I felt Yoongi hyung began to grind up to me. "Please daddy, please. I will be a good boy."

"I will fuck you baby boy when Jungkookie begins to fuck his hyung. Won't you be a good boy Jungkook and fuck your hyung so this good baby boy can get the fucking he deserves." I heard Jungkook whine and he immediately began to pull off Tae's and his clothes so he could start fucking him.

When all the clothes were pulled off Jungkook thrusts in immediately. "AH HYUNG!" Taehyung screamed. Which stopped Yoongi hyung and me from doing what we were doing. We didn't know what the two youngest got up too when they would fuck together.

"My my my, does our little Jungkookie have a hyung kink," Jungkook whined at the belittling tone of Yoongi hyung his voice. "Who knew that our little innocent maknae has such a kink." At that remark, Jungkook began to thrust faster into Taehyung.

As the show that was put up for me and the commentary that Yoongi hyung provided continued I got more and more impatient. I began to grind down on Yoongi hyung, first soft and light so it wasn't really noticeable. But the harder Jungkook began to thrust and the louder the moans that came from Taehyung got, the harder I began to grind down.

"Is our baby boy becoming impatient for his treat, is the show too much for him," I whined and grind down harder and faster at the comment that came from Jungkook. I felt Yoongi hyung his breath quicken as he began to grind up.

"Please daddy I will be good, please fuck me. Please give me your huge cock, please daddy." I felt Yoongi hyung pull off his pants and underwear. After he pulled them down enough so I could feel his erect dick against my backside he thrusts into me in one thrust. "ARGH DADDY!!"

He began to thrust in at once and I threw my head back which landed on Yoongi hyung's shoulder. "Do you like it baby boy, do you like how your daddy's treat you. How much of a good boy you are?" Just as I wanted to respond I heard a loud moan that consisted out of 'hyung' so I knew that Taehyung had come.

I looked up to see a beautiful sight of Taehyung's back arched while he came and Jungkook kept thrusting roughly into him, chasing his own orgasm. At that sight, I started to bounce on Yoongi hyung's lap to get more friction.

As I felt Yoongi hyung hitting my prostate I unexpectedly came. Yoongi hyung pushed me off him, turned me around and down on the floor so I was faced with his huge cock. "You know what to do baby boy." I looked up at him and took his dick into my mouth while containing eye contact as I continued lower so that I was eventually deepthroating him.

I heard Jungkook moan loudly and I felt Yoongi hyung start to thrust up into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. The dick started to go in and out faster and faster until Yoongi hyung came with a loud moan.

"Thank you daddy." I looked up and saw that he looked down proudly at me. "You're such a good boy Namjoon." I blushed and looked down at that compliment. I wanted to say something back until I heard a loud moan and scream coming from downstairs.

"Daddy, what are they doing to Jin hyung?" I felt Jungkook and Taehyung leaning against me so I looked back at them. "He is getting punished for being a really bad boy. Go sleep, you'll need it for the mission tomorrow." With that, we left the punishment room and went to sleep.