Chapter eight

POV NAMJOON (mafia au)

"Namjoon, you said you would be careful that this timeline wouldn't get to know that we existed." Jin came storming in the office just when I was trying to know why the other me would come here. We have a relatively low profile and they don't have any reasons to actually try to contact us. Unless one of them saw me shooting Trump. No that can't be it. I was too far away for anyone to see me. Right?

"NAMJOON!" I jolted up with my gun ready. "Put that gun down and don't ignore me." I sighed and I sat down and put my gun back. "That's why you shouldn't scare me, what do you want." Jin threw me a glare and said: "How could this timeline find us, we were careful." Jin sat down in the chair where the other me just sat minutes ago.

"I honestly don't know. That was what I was contemplating when you rudely interrupted my thoughts." Jin just threw me another glare and looked away. "You're an asshole sometimes you know that." I just nodded and Jin stood up.

"Well see you later, I'm going to search for the others so we can discuss how we proceed." "O Jin just so you know, I already made a deal and I'm not going to back down from that. This timeline we are exactly what we need to get TXT the boost they need." "Oke, I agree with your thinking, but be careful if they found out that this is a cover-up, we are screwed." I nodded and Jin walked out of the office so he could get the others.

It wasn't even ten minutes later and I was surrounded by the others. "Why are we needed Jin? I almost succeeded to get find the new chemical that I was trying to create." Taehyung complained. "I'm sorry Tae but someone needed to make a deal with this timeline us." Jin threw a death glare at me when he stressed the word, someone.

"Well, I'm sorry that this timeline me decided to walk into this building and wanted to make a collab with us. I can't control this timeline me." I threw back a death glare of my own and Jin only huffed at it. "I know that, but to still have a collab with them. I know that they are what TXT needs to become famous, but really Namjoon. We could have gone and tried it on our own. We have enough fame as it is."

I just gave another glare at Jin and looked away. "You are not our mother Jin, I know that there are consequences but really whoever won anything without taking a chance?" Jin rolled his eyes and we both ignored each other for the rest of the day.

TIME SKIP

"Come on hyung, Namjoon. Please stop being so childish and make up!" Hobi hyung shouted at us because we are still ignoring each other. "If you are still not talking to each other after dessert I will personally punish the both of you." We both looked with wide eyes to Yoongi hyung. "You can't be serious Yoongi!" Jin exclaimed.

"O hell yeah am I serious, you two are being childish and you two need your heads clear and being able to communicate tomorrow with the mission." I sighed in defeat, but I was too stubborn to break the silence between me and Jin hyung. The same was with Jin hyung because he also didn't break the silence.

"Oke that's it! You two get up and go to the room. Be naked when we come in. Also no touching yourself or the other one. We will know. Now go!" Jin hyung and I were startled at the orders of Yoongi hyung. We both stood up quickly and almost ran to the punishment room so we didn't anger Yoongi hyung more.

POV Yoongi

"Aish those two, too stubborn for their own good." The other nodded agreeing and we finished our food. We stayed seated so our food could settle and we made plans on how to punish those two.

"How about making Namjoon call us 'daddy'? We know he has a kink for being called daddy so it might be a punishment when he needs to call someone else the thing that turns him on." Jungkook came forward with this suggestion. "That's a good one, not only does he gets punished physically but also mentally. It's win-win."

"For Jin hyung, he really loves his kitchen, how about fucking in his kitchen and not clean up. It would be something mentally to take." Jimin came with this suggestion. "Yeah it is good, though what about a physical punishment. The only thing I could think of is that he hates to be marked up because of his flawless skin." Hoseok reminded us about Jin his love for his body.

Everybody agreed on our plan and we all went up to the room. When we stood outside, we heard moans together with some muffled shouting of 'Stop it Jin, I don't want to get more punishment!' I sighed and I pushed the door open.

"Kim Seokjin, get off him right now if you want to be able to cum tonight and sit for the next month!" Jin scrambled of Namjoon and sat down on his knees with his head bowed down. "I'm sorry hyung, I wanted to push him off but I wasn't able to." Namjoon looked down at his hand that where in front of him when he was sitting on his knees.

"We heard it Joonie, don't worry about that. We are going to lay off of your punishment, you still get a punishment but less than we thought about. But you Seokjin, you are in trouble. Not only did you not listen to me when I said to make up but you also ignored a direct order to not touch yourself or Namjoon. You broke both orders, I did say we would know if you didn't listen. So now baby boy, you are in big trouble. Just be happy you did follow the order of being naked otherwise you would be in real trouble."

Jin looked at us with wide eyes. "Please Yoongi, I'm sorry!" Jin had tears in his eyes, but I knew by now that it was an act to get us to lighten up his punishment. "Firstly that's not my name now baby boy, you know that. Secondly, that's not going to work anymore and you know that."

Jin looked defeated down at his hands, well that is what he wants us to think. I know him longer than today and I knew he was enjoying this too much. "You won't be smiling like that when we're done with you. Now come here and lay over Jungkook his lap." I walked over to Jungkook and whispered in his ears: "Hit him so hard that he can't sit down for a week. If you do that, I will reward you."

There is not really a dominant or submissive in this relationship, but as I took the lead with the punishing idea, I get the lead while doing so. So that also means I get to decide who comes, who gets who and who gets rewarded.

Jungkook looked at me with his lust filled eyes. "Oke hyung" He pulled Jin over his lap and started to spank Jin so hard that at the first hit there was already a red handprint. Jin jolted forward with every spank Jungkook gave and tears started to leak down his cheeks. I knew he liked it because he still didn't use the safe word. He only moaned and whined whenever Jungkook took too long to hit again.

After 25 spanks I stopped Jungkook with a kiss. The kiss quickly got heated but we were forced apart because Jin got too whiney. I fixed a cold glare on him, one that made him swallow down some of that attitude. "Do you want to be punished even more or are you going to be a good boy and take what you're given?"

"I'm sorry daddy, I will be a good boy and listen to you." I nodded and I turned back to Jungkook. "You will get your reward later baby boy, but you have to wait, alright?" Jungkook nodded eagerly and I got up and took Jin of Jungkook his lap only to see that Jungkook his member was almost breaking out of his suit pants.

I smirked at Jungkook who blushed a bright red and I gave Jin to Hoseok so he could take it from here on. "You know the plan Hobi," I leaned in and I whispered into his ear: "If you get any cum somewhere he isn't able to see yet and will see when he cooks again, I'll make sure to make you feel so good." Hoseok moaned at the thought and he picked up Jin to go to the kitchen.

"Daddy, where are we going?" I heard Jin's sweet voice ask. "Somewhere to have some fun baby boy." I waited till I heard the protest of Jin about fucking in his kitchen before I sent Jimin to also go to the kitchen.