Chapter three

POV NAMJOON

We drove to the white house. Before we went to greet the people, we picked the others up. "Yoongi hyung, Teahyung and Hoseok hyung we hope you get that, by wonder, we won the elections and we get to make this place better for a lot of people. But do be careful with homophobes and people who are against us. We-I don't want you guys to be hurt." Everyone nodded at that. Jin and me continued to make our speeches.

We arrived at the white house and we got out of the car. While we waited for everyone to come out, we walked side by side towards Trump. We heard a lot of commotion while we walked. There were happy and supportive shouts, but there were also a lot of homophobic and racist slurs shouted. We just walked with our heads held high.

We arrived at the stairs and I could see the hate in Trump his eyes. I just smiled politely and we shook hands. We walked inside and when we got out of the public eye, he gave us a sneer and spoke. "I hope you know that you will ruin this country." He sneered one last time and just walked away. I gave an eye roll and I talked with the staff of the white house.

"I just want to say that sometimes Jimin and Jungkook can be littles. So if you see them in little space without us, come and get one of the others please." We got a nod of understanding and we continued our way to the inauguration ceremony. It is going to be held in front of the white house so that everyone could see it. Yoongi got brought to another location for the safety. He is the vice-president so to make sure someone can actually lead a country if there is an attempt on my life.

We walked onto the podium and we waited for Trump to arrive. The ceremony is going completely different, but we found it quite fitting because we aren't really the usual candidates. The lawbook got brought in front of me, I chose the lawbook over the bible as I am an atheist.

"We will begin the ceremony, so mister Kim. The oath please." "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." There was a silence that was used to be used to fill up with 'So help me God' but I kept quiet.

After a few minutes, I said: "Are we oke to continue?" People looked at me and I just smiled and the ceremony went on. In the middle of my speech, there was a gunshot. I looked behind me and I saw that Trump got shot. I looked around to the roofs of the high buildings and I saw a sniper. The posture of the sniper looked so familiar.

We got brought back inside and the place got on lock down. I looked around to see only Yoongi was missing, but he was somewhere else. "We need to call Yoongi to say what happened!" I said to the guards. The looked at me and I knew he was already informed.

After a few hours we could go where we wanted, but with the right protection from guards. I went outside to make sure nobody else got hurt. I walked outside with four guards around me and I saw that people waited and there were a lot of cheers. I smiled and waved. I walked to people to ask how they felt and just some small talk.

I walked around the area and looked at the building where I saw the sniper. "What is this for building?" I ask one of the guards. "It's the headquarters of an important music company. L&P: Love and Pride cooperation." I nodded in thanks and we walked through the city a bit to just connect with people and comfort them after the incident. In the evening I went back to the White House and the rest was there as well.

"What will we do now with the world tour? We can't miss you on the stage." We were talking about our oncoming world tour in the hope that it'll continue as planned. "I think I can make some political outings so people won't think I take the presidency lightly. I looked up to where our manager was skyping us to make sure we could do our world tour.

"I think we can arrange that, but isn't there any threats, because what happened to Trump today." I thought about it and I said: "I don't think there are any threats for me, and we have the White House guards and the security from the venues where we perform.

Our manager nodded and we decided to end the Skype session and we all went to bed. "I think that 2020 will be BTS's year again. Three years in a row, we're doing it quite well." Jin nodded in agreement and we stepped into bed and cuddled. After a while of talking about the others and how long Jimin and Jungkook will hold out of little headspace we fell asleep. I got that answer earlier than expected.