Chapter six

POV NAMJOON

I woke up with Jin cuddled into me. "Good morning Joonie." Jin kissed my cheek and snuggled further into my embrace. "Good morning Jin, how did you sleep?" "I've slept well, thank you. How did you sleep?" "I slept well," I paused my sentence because I didn't know if I should ask. Though I wanted to ask just to be completely sure. ", Jin are you a switch?"

Jin looked away bashfully "Yes I am, I want to make sure the others are alright before I slip. I think that's why I slipped yesterday evening. The two littles were taken care of by others, people who know how to care for them and Hobi can take care of himself, as far as we know." I pulled Jin tighter to me to show my adoration for him. "You are too sweet if you ever feel the need to switch it's oke, just tell me." Jin nodded and put his head into the nape of my neck.

"If I ever slip when the others are also little will you get me away from them, please? I don't want them to think of me being weak as a caregiver because I am a switch." I pulled Jin in an even tighter embrace and said "baby boy, you aren't weak because you are a switch. You are really strong; you give care to others before you think of yourself. That's what makes you stronger. Also if you really want it then I agree, but you need to tell me every time you feel like you are going to slip. Otherwise, I won't be able to help you as much as I want. Is that oke baby boy?" Jin nodded and he fell asleep again and I laid next to him so he could cuddle into me again.

POV JUNGKOOK

"Kookie wake up." I opened my eyes to see that I am curled up to my bandmate Taehyung hyung. When I remembered what had happened the day before I shot up and moved quickly to the door. "Kookie, where are you going?" I stood still and turned around.

"I'm not a little now hyung, I understand that you find it weird so I'll go now." I pushed down the door handle but couldn't move outside because Taehyung pushed the door close again. "Jungkook, there isn't anything to worry about. I had a friend who was little sometimes so there isn't anything to be ashamed of." Taehyung took me in his arms and hugged me. "Thank you hyung, for being so understanding." Taehyung hummed in acknowledgement and understanding.

POV JIMIN

"Jiminie, wake up little one." I ignored the voice and snuggled closer into the embrace that I found myself in. It took my sleepy mind a few seconds to understand that the person who was holding me was not Namjoon hyung or Jin hyung. I shot up and bumped heads with Yoongi hyung.

"Auch! You always wake up so violently?" I looked down and mumbled "Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to bump into you like that." There was an uncomfortable silence. "Why did you shoot up like that?" Yoongi hyung took my chin and made me look at him. "I'm used to wake up next to Namjoon hyung or Jin hyung when I fall in little space. That's why I got scared because you're neither of them." Yoongi hyung let my chin go and I looked at my hands again.

"Why would you be scared, I lived with someone who was a caregiver. So there is nothing to be afraid for." I looked up when I heard that Yoongi hyung knew a caregiver and a little. "If I may ask would it be oke for me to sometimes come to you when I slip into little space?" Yoongi hyung nodded and I hugged him hard. We laughed and then we got called down for breakfast.

POV NAMJOON

I called the rest of the members downstairs for breakfast. Slowly everyone comes to the breakfast bar where we eat. When everyone was seated, we began to eat. "How was your night alone with Jin hyung Joonie?" Hoseok asked and everyone looked at me as I raised my eyebrow.

"Good, why would you ask hyung?" We all looked at Hobi hyung and he just shrugged. "Because I saw Jin hyung constantly shifting in his chair when I got down." Hoseok hyung gave a smirk and continued eating. The rest of us, with the exception of Jin and me who blushed and gave a death glare to Hobi hyung, all laughed. With our spirits lifted we continued to eat and joke around.