Chapter four

POV NAMJOON

I was woken up the next day by a guard. "What's wrong, was there another attack?" "No sir, but you had asked us to come to you when Jungkook and Jimin would go in little space again, well they are in little space. I brought them back to their room and said I would get you." I sat up and nodded in thanks. "Thank you, you can go." They nodded and went back to their post.

I walked to Jimin and Jungkook their room and saw that they were cuddled up to each other. I smiled at the cuteness and took a picture. "Appa?" A tired Jungkook called out to me. "Appa is here, Kookie." I walked next to Jungkook and sat on the bed. "How are you feeling Kookie?" Jungkook turned his body so he could look at me while still cuddling a sleeping Jimin. "I'm feeling well appa, but where is abeoji?"

"Abeoji is sleeping in, he's a bit tired. Do you want to see the others?" Jungkook looked at Jimin as if he contemplated to go with me or to stay with Jimin. "We also can wait until Jiminie wakes up." Jungkook looked at me and smiled his bunny smile. "Thank you appa!" He said and cuddled closer to Jimin. "Do you want me to wait here or not?" "Stay appa, please?" the little looked at me with his big doe eyes and I smiled gently at him. "Of course Kookie, I'll stay." I stood up and took the desk chair to the side of the bed and sat there until Jimin woke up.

Jimin woke up with a yawn and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning Jiminie, did you sleep well?" Jimin looked around and when his eyes landed on me, he smiled. "Good morning appa, I slept well." Jungkook slipped out of bed and he tugged Jimin with him.

"Jiminie do you want to see the others?" Jimin nodded and jumped off the bed and I took them both at their hands and we walked to Hoseok his room. "Hey Hobi hyung, can we come inside your room?" "Yeah, come on in." I walked inside with Jungkook and Jimin and Hobi looked at us with one eyebrow raised. "I know you're married to Jin hyung, but why are you holding hands with Jimin and Jungkook?"

"Jimin and Jungkook are littles, that means that they will get in a headspace of a child. Jimin and Jungkook are mostly around four years old." "So basically I am an uncle!" I chuckled at that. "If you see it like that then yes." "Jiminie, Kookie, this is uncle Hobi." "Hello, uncle Hobi." Said the two littles in sync. "You two are too adorable. I'll spoil you two rotten." "Poor kids." Hoseok and I laughed. We said goodbye and walked to Taehyung his room.

"Taehyung, can we come in?" I heard some knocks behind the door and rustling before Taehyung opened his door. "Come in hyung." I led the two little in and sat them down on the bed. "What is going on hyung, why are you holding hands with Jimin hyung and Jungkook? I thought you were married to Jin hyung?" "I am married to Jin, but these two are littles and this is the first time they slipped into little space since we came to the White House."

Taehyung nodded and he turned to the two littles. "Well hello you two, how are you feeling?" It shocked me that Taehyung knew what a little was, but if he wants to tell it, he will someday. "I'm doing well, how can I call you?" "You can call me TaeTae, do you like it here?" Jimin and Jungkook nodded and we stayed a while in Taehyung's room because the three just wouldn't stop talking.

"What is going on here?" I looked behind me to see Yoongi hyung. "Yoongi hyung, what are doing here?" "I was asked to get you for lunch. But why are Jungkook and Jimin on Taehyungs bed in what looks like the middle of a tickle war?" "Because we are Yoongi hyung." Came the retort from Taehyung.

"Well I was planning to go to you, but this is easier. Yoongi hyung Jimin and Jungkook are littles. That means-""I know what it means, well I hope they are big enough to eat bulgogi because that's what the staff made as a thank you for being so kind to them. See you downstairs." Yoongi walked away and I turned to the other three to see that they are already running towards me.

I jumped to the side so they wouldn't collide with me. When they were out of the door, I walked towards the dining room to see that they were waiting for me before they begin. "I'm here, I'm here." I sat down and we began to eat the delicious dinner.

"Appa, can I stay in TaeTae his room?" I thought about it and nodded yes. "Yes, you can Kookie, just make sure you don't stay up too late." They both nodded happily. "Appa, can I stay in Yoongi his room?" "Of course Jiminie, it would be unfair to let Kookie stay at TaeTae his room and you can't stay at Yoongi-hyung his room." Jimin smiled brightly and we continued to eat our dinner.