Chatper One: Meeting Everyone

I woke up getting ready to join Kakashi and his team. Kakashi already knew me from the anbu. I headed to my closet and got my outfit.

I grabbed a black tank top and shorts. On top of my tank top, a crop top jacket.

I sat on the edge of my bed and wrapped a bandage around my right thigh and rapped my weapons pouch on top, then my knee high socks

I slid downstairs and headed towards the kitchen to make a simple french toast. As I finished I put the plate in the sink and walked to the door put my sandals on and headed to the academy to meet up with Kakashi and his new team.

~~~

When I walked into the academy I sense Kakashi's chakra in a vent above the classroom where everyone is waiting.

"Hey Kakashi." I said.

Kakashi jumped and banged his head on the top of the vent.

"You could of been less of a jump scare Lexie..." Kakashi said rubbing the top of his head.

"Sorry, *sweat drop(😅)* so why are you hiding here in a vent stalking your new kids? Shouldn't you already have seen them? They are the last three in the classroom." asked.

"Okay, first of all don't make me sound like a creep and because I want to see how they act together with me late." He said.

"Ah I got it." I said.

~~~

"Naruto just sit down!" A girl voice said.

"I don't want too! Our Sensei is late! I want to train already! Everyone else meet their Senseis." A boy voice complained.

"I'm going to head down there. We've been up here for like 30 minutes." I say.

"You never had to stay up here." Kakashi said.

I roll my eyes.

"I'll be down there soon." Kakashi said.

I nodded and headed down.

I walk in and I feel something fall on my head.
I look down and see a dry easer on the floor.

Is this what they were talking about? A prank on Kakashi?

I turn my head and I see two guys and a girl. A boy with raven black hair, a boy with yellow hair, and a girl with pink hair. The pink hair girl stood there with her jaw wide open, the yellow hair boy blushed and had wide eyes, and the raven hair boy just continued to sit there with his face resting on his hands.