Chapter Three: The Other Two

I started to walk out the door with a rice ball in my hand. I jumped up on the roofs and headed to the training grounds.

As I was jumping from roof to roof I saw Kakashi taking his time so I caught up to him.

"Hey Kakashi!" I yelled.

He turned around in shock.

"Hey, Lexie?" He questioned.

"Why aren't you with the others?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that and why are you eating?" He said in a sassy voice.

"Woah woah woah. I'm the one asking questions here and besides, I'm smart enough to eat." I resorted

"I'm taking my time." He said looking up at the sky.

"You still haven't changed." I laughed.

"What does that suppose to mean?!" He asked.

"Oh nothing. But I had a weird dream last night..." I said looking down.

I could tell he was looking at me.

"It was almost like a flash back from 5 years ago to now... starting when my parents died, to me graduating early, to becoming a Chunin, to becoming a Jounin, to becoming an anbu. Then the Walker Clan incident if you remember. Then me passing out and all that.." I explained.

"Oh my... maybe you should report that to Lord Hokage?" He suggested.

"Nah, I have those types of dreams all the time... but never so in depth..." I said.

"Okay, whatever you think." He says looking back up at the sky. "By the way, you're helping me out today with the exercise."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well first of all you're already a Jounin, plus you were an anbu with me. But besides that, we are having two others from Team Kanto." He said.

"Oh? Why two?? And why isn't Kanto doing his exercise himself?" I asked.

"He got called on some argent mission, so Kanto asked if I could do my exercise for him." Kakashi said.

"Oh okay. In reality, couldn't I have been assigned to their group if there is only two of them?" I asked.

"Ouch." Kakashi said.

I gave him a stink eye.

"I know you're joking Lexie. But there was originally three, but one of the kids left for Danzo's anbu." Kakashi said.

"Oh... I really don't like Danzo." I said.

Kakashi didn't respond and we continued to head to the training grounds.

~~~

Kakashi and I finally make it to the training grounds when I see a sleeping Naruto, a half asleep Sakura, and an awake Sasuke.

"Tsk. Why are you both so late? It's 8am. You said 5am Kakashi-Sensei." Sasuke said in an annoyed tone.

Then Naruto woke up.

"WAIT WHAT?! KAKASHI-SENSEI WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?!" Naruto yelled.

Then Naruto noticed I was there and he covered his month in embarrassment.

I laughed.

"Sorry guys, there was a black cat in my way, so I had to take a longer way." Kakashi said rubbing his neck.

"LAIR!" Sakura and Naruto yelled in sync.

"Either way, we couldn't have started. We have to wait for two more people." Kakashi said.

"Two more people?" Sakura questioned.

"Two kids from Team Kanto are joining us today." I said.

"Why are you telling us Lexie??! That's Kakashi-Sensei's job, not yours." Sakura said sassily.

"Because Sakura, she's basically my assistant. She's a Jounin and she just left the anbu." Kakashi said.

All three of their jaws dropped and I laughed.

"She's a Jounin?!" Naruto asked.

"Yup." I said.

"B-but she's only 13." Sakura said.

"12." I corrected.

"That's worse." She said.

"Uh anyways.. we have to wait till they get here." Kakashi said.

I sighed.

"Well.. speak of the devils." Kakashi said turning around seeing two boys.

I turn around as well to see a boy with coal black hair and another with chocolate brown hair.

"I'm Ai Alex and that over there is Walker Nicholas." the brown hair kid said.

Walker... is he from the Walker Clan?

"Alrighty, I guess we're all here now, so we can get started." Kakashi said.

I examined the two boys closely. Alex seems to be chill and happy? Like I guess bouncy... Nicholas seems quite.

"Alrighty, it is currently 9am right now." Kakashi said putting a clock on a log. "Lexie is going to help me out during this exercise. Lexie and I are both going to have two bells and your goal is to get these bells from us."

"But if there are five of us, but only four bells." Alex said.

"I know, because whoever doesn't get the bell will be tied up to the wooden pole over there and I'll be eating their lunch right in front of them and will be sent back to the academy!!" Kakashi yelled.

Oh jeez... there goes Kakashi being over dramatic.

"But... it might not only be one person. If none of you get a bell, then you ALL will be sent back to the academy." Kakashi said smiling.

"WHAT!? THAT'S NOT FAIR! KANTO-SENSAI WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO US!" Alex yelled.

"That's not fair Kakashi-Sensei! I mean we all have worked so hard to becoming Genin." Naruto complained.

"Well, life isn't fair" Kakashi said.

"That's it!" Naruto yelled running towards Kakashi.

I put my hand out and Naruto stopped dead in his tracks.

"You can all use your Shuriken or Kuni, or anything to get these bells. The only way you could get these bells from Lexie or myself is to come at us as if you're going to kill us."

"That's right. I may only be 12, but you know nothing about me. Nothing at all. I will go all at you." I say.

"B-but isn't that dangerous?!" Sakura complained.

"This world is dangerous. If you don't have the intent to kill, then you're the one who will be killed." I say back.

"Exactly, so don't be losers." Kakashi said.

Naruto grew a tick mark on his forehead(💢).

"DON'T CALL ME A LOSER!" Naruto yelled running at Kakashi with a kunai in his hand and Alex ran at me with a kunai in his hand.

I flickered away and ended up behind Alex, I grabbed Alex's arms, pulled them behind his back, kicked him down, making him drop his kunai and kept my foot on his back and I looked at Kakashi as he had one of Naruto's arms behind Naruto's back and Kakashi's other hand on the back of Naruto's head.

"I didn't say start now did I?" Kakashi said letting go of Naruto. "Now are you guys ready? 3.., 2..,"

And poof Kakashi was gone before he said go.

"Well umm... Imma go!" I said making a peace sign before I flickered away.