Chapter Seventeen: Walker vs Ai

Nick's POV
(it will only make my life easier)

Kakashi-Sensei poofed by Sakura and Naruto.

"Hi guys!" Kakashi said with a wave.

"A simple hi?! What happened to Sasuke?! Where is he?! Is he okay?!" Sakura continuously asked Kakashi.

"He's fine. He's just resting in the hospital. Don't worry. Lexie is watching over him. She is a formal anbu after all." Kakashi said with a smile.

"Is Lexie alright?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh yeah. Lexie's fine." Kakashi said.

"Okay good..." I say looking down.

"She told me a little bit about her story. She told me how she felt about the situation." Kakashi said.

"I-I don't k-know how to feel about i-it... I can't hate her though... She means a lot to me." I said.

"I know that and that's exactly what I told her." Kakashi said with a smile.

Then the ringing of the board began.

Haruno Sakura vs Yamanaka Ino

"Good luck Sakura!! I know you can beat that dumb Ino girl!" Naruto cheered with a big smile.

I really don't like either of them. They both are annoying and Sakura gives Lexie shit all the time. Sasuke this, Sasuke that, Sasuke everything.

The round began to start so I leaned against the wall and slowly dosed off.

~~~

I woke up to someone poking my face.

"Hey, sleepy head." Kanto-Sensei said.

"...what..." I say.

"Look at the board." He said.

I had to open and close my eyes a few times for my vision to clear.

Walker Nicholas vs Ai Alex

Damn... I have to face Alex...

I stood up and I jump off the railing.

"Alrighty, you two ready?" Hayate asked.

We both nod.

"Begin!!" He yelled.

Alex came running right for me. I was analyzing his every movement until I saw an opening.

I took a big step forward and right as he was going to punch me I made the first move and punched him in the stomach, sending him flying to the other side of the room.

He crashed into the wall and fell on his knees on the floor coughing blood. Then he smirked and whipped the blood off his face.

"You think that will keep me down? A weak punch?" Alex said.

I rolled my eyes listening to him big talk.

"Ninja Art: Walker Shuriken Jutsu!" I yell.

I threw one purposely missing him and he dodged the attack causing him to move and then I threw the other shuriken at where he landed making it explode.

A dust cloud formed where the explosion was and nothing happened. No movement. Just silence.

"Earth Style: Rising Stone Pillars!" A voice said.

The ground began to shake and multiple rock pillars came from the ground.

I was taken my surprise and one started to form under me causing me to quickly get closer and closer to the roof. Using the height as an advantage, I jumped down towards Alex.