Chapter Nineteen: Chidori

~Time skip Friday~

"Okay Sasuke. We're gonna do a quick review on chakra control." Kakashi said.

We all walk up by the Hokage faces and walk far away from the village until all we see is rocks all around us.

"Lexie, can you?" Kakashi asked me.

I nodded with a smirk.

"Water Style: Waterfall Basin Justu!" I say.

The ground begins to shake and a hole forms and from the bottom the ground it started to will up with water and then I go and walk on it.

"Okay.. Sasuke, go to Lexie." Kakashi said.

"What?" Sasuke said.

"Remember the tree training back in the Land of Waves? Think of it like that, but instead of a tree, water. The difference is that a tree is hard and sturdy and has one shape, water has no definite shape. So you need to focus your chakra on the bottom of you feet changing the amount of chakra you put." Kakashi explained.

Sasuke nodded. He took a deep breath and focused his chakra.

He started to run towards me and the closer he got, the deeper his foot got into the water. As he got to me that's when his chakra stopped and he nearly sunk, but I caught him before he fell in completely.

"You have to focus your chakra more." Kakashi said walker over to us.

I helped Sasuke up and he was on top of the water with his legs shaking trying to stand on the water. We both hold on to each other's arms, until I let go so he's only holding on. We waited til he finally stopped shaking and he stood there fine. He started walking around and he did it without struggle at all.

"Now Lexie!" Kakashi said.

The ground started shaking again and the water started shaking. The ground on one side of the lake started to raise with water fall.

"Now you have to deal with the water moving." Kakashi said.

~Time skip two weeks later~

Sasuke and I have been sparring on the water a lot recently and he's getting better at chakra control.

"Okay, one, you're finally fully healed we can actually start training. We have two weeks to prepare and two, this chakra control training wasn't just to waste time. It was to help see if you have another chakra nature. Because you're an Uchiha, so you naturally have fire nature. But here take this paper. If your secondary chakra nature is water it gets wet, if it's earth it crumbles, if it's wind it cuts in half, and lightning it crumbles, and if it's fire it burns to ash. But obviously your primary chakra nature is fire. So apply chakra to this piece of paper." Kakashi explained handing Sasuke the paper.

When Sasuke applies chakra to the paper, the paper crumbled.

"Perfect. Your secondary nature is lightning. I have a perfect jutsu to teach you then." Kakashi said. "And Lexie you can learn it too. Since your two natures are water and lightning."

Sasuke and I both nod.

"It will be easy both you and Lexie to learn this jutsu because of your sharingan and Lexie's hayaigon. For the chidori, you have to change both the chakras form and chakras nature simultaneously. Watching carefully, first I concentrate the chakra in my hand, *pauses and shows chakra in his hand* then I change the nature of it so it's like an electrical current and then I change its form, so that it will discharge at any range or power level I want it. Easy right?" Kakashi explained.