Chapter Sixteen: More Answers

Uchiha Sasuke vs Akado Yoroi

Everyone went up on the balcony watching Sasuke fight Yoroi.

Sasuke wasn't aloud to use his sharingan, but I know that he'd be fine without it. I was watching him closely.

As Yoroi was trying to punch him, Sasuke ran to the point where you couldn't tell he moved and kicked Yoroi from behind. Making him fly in the air.

He used that from Lee...

Then I noticed the curse mark was trying to take over Sasuke's body, but then Sasuke somehow receded the curse mark.

Sasuke then kicked Yoroi sending him flying to the ground, then punched him sending him flying faster.

"I'm not finished yet! Lions Barrage!" Sasuke yelled giving Yoroi the final blow.

Both Sasuke and Yoroi slid across the floor and Sasuke struggled to stand up, but Yoroi was dead.

"As the winner of this preliminary round. Uchiha Sasuke moves on to the finals." Hayate said.

Then Sasuke was about to full back.

Kakashi and I nodded and I flickered behind Sasuke catching him.

"Sasuke... Lexie... we need to leave right now. We have some business to do." Kakashi said.

Sasuke and I both nodded and followed Kakashi out of the building.

~~~

We ended up in some dark room with multiple circles and candles.

Sasuke was first to go under the ritual.

"Sasuke, take your shirt off." Kakashi said.

"WHAT?! But Lexie's here!!" Sasuke said flustered.

"It's not like it's bad. 'Oh no! I'm seeing Uchiha Sasuke without a shirt.'" I say playfully.

"Hn... fine." Sasuke said taking his shirt off.

"Okay, are you ready Sasuke? This should only take a few seconds." Kakashi said putting symbols all over the place on the floor and Sasuke with blood.

Sasuke nodded.

"Curse sealing!" Kakashi said making signs.

Sasuke was yelling in pain. He was weak after the sealing. He fell forward and I caught him.

"There... now the next time the curse mark starts acting up, the seal should keep it in check. But remember! This curse sealing jutsu is only as strong as you are. It drives its power by the strength of your own will. If that will ever weakens, if you ever begin to doubt yourself, the curse will be unleashed in all its fury." Kakashi said.

Then Sasuke passed out in my arms.

"Amazing... He's even too tired to even argue.." Kakashi said with a small chuckle.

"I know right." I say giggling.

I picked Sasuke up bridal style and set him against a pillar.