3

~Catalina's POV~

Willow's irritating voice made me sigh and lift my head, wondering why she was calling someone a hot piece of ass. Her eyes were locked on someone behind me and I sighed, disgusted by her and her habit of ogling any boy who she deemed as attractive. There was nothing wrong with looking, but I didn't like her, so she irritated me when she did that.

Suddenly, though, Sadie's attention was also focused on the person that Willow was ogling, probably curious about who Willow was talking about. The second her eyes landed on them, her jaw slacked and I was sure she'd start drooling any second. "Holy shit!" She gaped, her brown eyes wide. Clearly, whoever they were looking at was good-looking, which admittedly drew my curiosity, even if I tried to fight it. I couldn't deny how curious I was.

For a long moment, I stayed faced forward, refusing to look back at whoever they were talking about. I didn't want to buy into it. I didn't want to look, but I was so curious. Who were they looking at?

"Oh, god! I'm so going to bed him." Willow said confidently, licking her lips grossly at the thought. I scrunched up my nose as I looked over at her, disgusted by the look she had on her face. She looked about ready to jump out of her seat and go screw the guy right in the middle of the cafeteria. It was seriously disturbing.

"Not if I do it first." Sadie chuckled, her brown shimmering with confidence. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head at the two of them. "You two need help." Titus sighed, his brows raised as he switched his gaze between them. Felix chuckled, glancing over at me. "If only you got like that with me." He sighed hopefully, nudging my leg with his. I raised my brows, moving my leg farther away from him. "Not happening, bud." I said, smiling in amusement.

"You're so not bedding him first. There's no way he could resist me." Willow argued with Sadie, rolling her eyes as she tapped her nails on the surface of the table. I stared at her hard, wondering how many brain cells she had up in that big head of hers and how much of it was just air. "Oh, please, bitch." Sadie snorted, flicking her the middle finger. If it were anyone else, Willow would've lost her shit, but she just giggled. She practically worshiped the ground Sadie walked on, for some reason.

The two of them went back to silently drooling over the guy who was somewhere behind me, leaning their chins onto their hands with a dreamy look on their faces. I couldn't take it anymore. My curiosity got the best of me and I twisted around in my chair, trying to search for who they were looking at. It didn't take me long to find him.

A tall, tall boy was leaned against the wall at the front of the cafeteria, his head just ever so slightly tilted down as he typed away on his phone. His hair was long and curly, the blonde locks looking slightly messy. He was dressed in a white t-shirt with a picture on the front that I couldn't make out from this distance, a pair of black pants covering his legs that the shirt was loosely tucked in to. On his feet, he had a pair of black boots and I noticed a bracelet around his wrist, but I couldn't see enough to see if he had any other accessories.

His eyes, though I couldn't see clearly, looked bright in the light that shone onto his face from his phone, so I assumed they were blue. He had a straight nose and a set of full, pink lips that honestly was a little unfair. I didn't like how utterly handsome he was, and the sharp jaw that was littered with stubble certainly bumped him up even further. Damn.

I spun back around and Felix noticed how long I'd been staring, huffing to himself as he slouched back into his chair in defeat. "Goddamn it." He grumbled angrily, glaring at the surface of the table.

My lips pulled into a little smile and I forgot about the beautiful specimen I'd just been looking at, chuckling at Felix's pouting. "You're so stupid." I grinned at him, my voice catching his attention. He scowled a little, a slight flush filing up into his cheeks as he looked at me. "It's not fair!" He whined, lightly shoving my arm with his. I just chuckled, shaking my head. "You'll get over it." I said simply.