19

~Catalina's POV~

Wednesday morning, I rolled my way out of bed at around six AM, hurrying my way into the bathroom so I could take a shower. I took my time showering today, deciding it was probably about time that I shaved again since I was beginning to get a little stubble again.

By the time I got out of the shower, almost an hour had passed and it was nearing seven AM, which meant that I didn't have time to wait for my hair to dry on its own. I wrapped myself in my towel and plugged in my hair-dryer, coating my toothbrush in toothpaste at the same time. After I had wet the brush, I began to multi-task, blow-drying my hair while I also brushed my teeth, which was actually quite the struggle.

Once I finished blow-drying my hair and brushing my teeth, I rushed out into my bedroom, throwing on a set of undergarments before I threw a simple outfit together. Usually, I liked to take my time to plan my outfits in the morning, but it seemed today I didn't have the time to do that. I'd taken too long in the shower, and I never planned my outfits the night before, like my mom always told me I should.

Instead, I slid on a pair of black jeans with large holes across both of the knees, having to slide on a simple black belt since the pants were a bit baggy. A chain hung from the waist and I pulled on a black and white polo shirt, which I had cut up to make it into a cropped shirt. I then slid my sock covered feet into my black and white converse, deciding to clasp on a simple silver necklace before I grabbed my backpack from my closet.

Right as I grabbed my bag, I heard a bunch of knocks on the front door and ran out of my room, shutting off my light while I left. Before he could get to be annoying by ringing the doorbell incessantly, I swung the front door open, revealing Felix.

Felix grinned at me and did jazz hands once my eyes landed on him, causing me to give an unamused look. "Your chauffeur has arrived!" He cheered, stepping back when I narrowed my eyes at him. "I mean...your devastatingly handsome friend." He corrected, giving me another grin. I couldn't help but to chuckle, shaking my head as I stepped out of the door and locked it behind me.

"More like my devastating friend." I teased, looking up at him as we stalked down the driveway towards his car. He scowled and went to hit my ass, his way of reprimanding me apparently, but I grasped his hand before it could make contact and simply shoved it away. "No." I said flatly, flinging open the passenger side door and getting in quickly. He hurried over to the driver's side, sliding in with a confused furrow in his brow as he glanced over at me.

"What do you mean, 'no?' You always let me hit your butt!" He complained, sticking the key into the ignition and starting up his car. I pursed my lips and looked out the window, feeling a little bit awkward. I hadn't told any of them about Luke and I dating yet, not even Sadie. That was saying a lot, considering Sadie insisted on being updated on everything that happened, not just to me but to every one of us. I just hadn't told them yet.

When Felix smacked my arm, I smacked his hand away and turned to look at him, huffing in annoyance. He was really going to make me tell him, it seemed. "Well, it's not just you that can't hit my butt anymore." I tried, not wanting to go anymore into detail about it. He narrowed his eyes at me in suspicion, crossing his arms over his chest as a way of telling me that he wasn't going to leave until I spilled my guts to him.

A sigh of defeat left my lips and I slouched back into my seat. "Luke and I are dating." I revealed softly.

Just as I'd expected, he gaped at me, leaning forward until he was bent halfway over the console between us. "What? Since when?!" He hissed, shocked. I leaned away from him as much as I could, rolling my eyes. "Saturday." I answered flatly, unamused with him and his behavior. Still, I knew it'd be worse from Sadie.