Chapter 10

-Arianna POV-

I wake with sore everywhere, and William next to my bed, holding my hand. I squeeze his hand gently, and his head snaps up. I smile weakly at him.

"I'm glad I found you that day, William." I tell him.

"I am too." He says, smiling at me.

My vision is slowly going blurry. I lost too much blood. "I hope you'll be able to live here when I'm gone." I mumble, blinking slowly.

His eyes widen, and begin to fill with tears. "No, don't you talk like that. You'll be alright, we just need to get some blood in you so you can heal properly, you'll be fine."

He tries to push a mug of warm blood into my free hand, and I shake my head slowly, smiling weakly again. "William, I know you don't believe that."

"Yes, yes I do." He says, the tears spilling over and his voice shaky. I reach over and rest my hand on his cheek, wiping the tears away with my thumb slowly. "I know you can power through this, Arianna."

-Spike POV-

"I just wanted you to know that I love you, William." She says weakly, gasping for air.

I smile and kiss her cheek. "I love you too, Arianna."

She smiles, and her eyes droop closed, her hand falling limply from my face. More tears spill over as she takes her last breath, and I know it's the last time I'll see those violet eyes.