Lovey-dovey

Author : veltana
Original publish on : Livejournal | 2011
Author notes : It was half finished and I needed to write something fluffy!

___________________________________

Heechul extended his arms towards his lover "Come here!" he purred.
Leeteuk giggled and obeyed, falling into his boyfriends arms. He snuggled against the crook of Heechul's neck and felt the younger tighten his grip around him.
"I love you" Leeteuk whispered and mouthed a little at Heechul's neck, just tasting his skin. "I love you more" was the other's answer and he kissed the top of Leeteuk's head. Leeteuk crawled out of the embrace and sat up and looked at Heechul "No" he said and shook his head "I seriously think I love you more"
Heechul looked at him a little dumbstruck and then patted Leeteuk on his check "That is impossible dear, now come back here" he responded and tried to pull the older back into his arms. But the leader wouldn't budge.
Once again he shook his head "Don't say that, you don't know how much I love you"
Heechul sat up also, forcefully pulling Leeteuk into his arms and kissing him on the lips.
"Can we not argue about this now?" he asked and laid them down again "It feels like I haven't held you properly for days" he sighed. Leeteuk nodded "Sorry"
"Don't be sorry love, just let me hold you. Alright?"
"Yes. You can always hold me" Leeteuk replied and once again snuggled into Heechul's body. He felt the younger hum in response "But I still think I love you more" he added very quietly.