Chapter 1

This is a sequel book. If you haven't read the first book "Can't Say" the WHAT YA DOEN?! GO READ ET MAYTE! But for those of you who have. Please proceed.
-----------------------------------------------------------

HI WELCOME BACK TO HEARTBREAK AND SUFFERING CALLED THE CAN'T SAY SERIES! HOPE YOU'RE WELL RESTED AND READY FOR MORE HEARTBREAK, PAIN AND SORROW. *dog days style* CAUSE HERE. IT. COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: Italics are song lyrics for the song above! Normal is flashbacks to his relationship with Daniel.

Avi is walking down the street in this one with headphones (the ones WITH wires) in his ears and (earphones, the headphones that go in your ears) and it's a busy LA street, he is walking to Esther's house.
-------------------------------------------------------

All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in the dark

A few months had passed, he was doing better than he was before, he got the love he needed from his sister and brother-in-law. He was getting the love he needed after being in the dark for so long

A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart

His broken heart was still needed to be repaired

I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart

Even when he cried at night, she held him close to her until he slept, he was like a needy baby and Esther was his mother. She was more than he could ask for.

A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart

It was a small sign of affection but he was hoping it helped his broken heart. After all the trauma...

Yeah
Shotgun, aimed at my heart, you got one

Y'know that feeling when someone steals your heart the second you look at them? He felt that with Dan. Their eyes locked in a coffee shop, Avi was sat in the corner an iced mocha in his right hand, he had just been through a recent and harsh break up with his ex, Jax, and he had been recovering for the past 3 weeks. Dan was at the counter, just paying for his coffee and muffin. Avi looked back at his mocha only to be met with some one sitting opposite him in his booth.

"This seat isn't taken is it, mind if I stay?"

"n-no... not at all. you're kind.."

"And you're beautiful. Mind if I get a name to pair with that gorgeous face?"

"avi... my name's Avi."

"I'm Dan."

Tear me apart in this song
How do we call this love

A few months passed and although it was still early in their relationship, things were slowly becoming less hearty. They weren't as loving as they used to be. Avi rarely saw him now nor did he call or text and when he did, he just said that he was sorry and that he was really busy and he would call or text him soon. Little did he know what he was doing.

I tried, to run away but your eyes
Tell me to stay oh why

Dan offered to take him out in honour of them finally being together again and able to hang out. He took him in his car and promised a really nice outing but instead took him to a suspicious looking building near the coast of Minneapolis. Seemed like his house. He wanted to leave, to go home, but Danny had his wrist in his grip. He couldn't leave.