Chapter19

Italics are a recorded conversation.
--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the same time, In a dark building on the other side of LA, there were 10 men all sat behind screens, all dressed in black with nothing but computer screens to light up the room around them. One imparticular was sat in front of a larger screen than the others and was listening to a certain phone conversation.

"Well... there is a farmers market happening in a few weeks... Scotty and I were gonna go by ourselves but why don't we make it an outing?"

 "A PTXibition!"

"Oh, you dumb blonde."

"It starts in two weeks and continues for the next two weeks before it closes so we should go on the first Saturday."

"Someone check when that is."

There was the sound of keyboards clicking was heard from the other side of the room.

"Saturday 24th this month, boss."

"Great..."

"Also... who saw the news...?"

"me... can we not though? it's making me uncomfortable and scared..."

"Why scared?"

"Because it's out there! People know who I am already and all of these news headlines about me it's just going to cause more chaos for us and paparazzi will go crazy and--"

"Hey chill alright. It's fine. We'll get them to back off if need be. Like your own bodyguards but we're your, bandmates, too."

"haha. They think they're all big... They can protect their broken little bass."

"Anything for ya. You know we love you."

"Some more than others."

The man behind the screen laughed at what he was hearing.

"Let's see how much you love each other after this..."

"OkAy! Before we end up third fourth and fifth wheeling these guys. Later y'all.

"Bye y'all."

"Later, Queens!"

...

"Well. No point if we're in the same room."

"Yeah, true."

There was a silence after the last line ended. The leading man turned to his workers.

"We have the notes, the conversation. The meeting date and time..."

"Saturday twenty fourth at three pm boss."

He leaned in and all of the other men in the room scooted closer to make a little circle.

"we'll get there at three-thirty... we'll scope out the area and find the quickest way to get to him. We need to be discreet, however... we can't let any suspicions be raised. We need to get in and get out like a flash. When we get there, we will devise a plan depending on where they are in the market. Any questions?"

No one spoke up.

"Good... well... that's settled. Rookie, Spunk and Tile. You three will come with me. Rookie and Spunk ride in the back. Tile, with me in the front. Everyone else stays here and makes sure that nothing goes wrong. Understood?"

Nods and yes's chorused.

"Good. We need to do this in record time. Don't let him struggle. Spunk, you're going to perform the main part of the plan. Don't let them see you, or anything or anyone coming their way. We need to..."

"Take them by surprise, boss?"

"...Take them by surprise, Rookie..."

------------------------
*gasps**hides behind bush as darkness rolls around the corner.* one chapter left of this book y'all! Stay tuned and Stay Royal My Royalties👑👑👑~~