Chapter 3

"I just... feel so bad, he trusted me and I blew up in his face"

Scott dropped down right next to Mitch, who had Wyatt in his lap, on their sofa in their front room. Mitch was drinking his Starbucks and Scott picked his up off the table in front of them.

"Hey come on. We've all done him wrong these past six months. Its not your fault. "

"But I just feel like I was his only friend through this. That I let him down. "

"Hey, I'm quite glad you did what you did cause then he wouldn't of cried himself to sleep and I wouldn't have gotten to his phone and seen... those texts. I really need to ask him about that. "

"About what? "

Mitch realised what he said.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing. You think he'd be comfortable around us? "

The blonde turned to look at the brunette beside him.

"I honestly don't know, Mitchie. You could ask Esther. She might let ya. "

"I'll give her a call. "

Mitch pulled out his phone to ring his tour manager only for it to go to voicemail.

"Well how dare she ignore the queen. "

"Try Avi"

He tried that too. Voicemail

"Well, these people have no respect! "

Mitch huffed before folding his arms and pouting.

"Darrien. "

"I don't have his number. "

"Neither do I. Well-"

Scott was interrupted by the ringing of Mitch's phone. Esther was calling him back.

(Italics: Esther Bold: Mitch)

"Mitchell? "
"Hey Cheeseball"
"Did you call? "
"I did! "
"What did you need"
"Umm... Well. I kinda wanted to speak to Avi-"
"Mitch I told everyone he doesn't want company at all-"
"I just wanted to talk to him and help him with whatever problems he has. "
"I can do that thank you, Mitchell. "
"What's with the full name basis Esther? And maybe someone who knows what he's going through might be good help. "
"How do you know what he's going through, weren't you one if the many people who accused him of cheating?! "
"I'm not talking about from that perspective. Can you put him on... please? "
"I'll be a minute. "
...
"hello? "
"Hey Avi, how's it going? "
"ummm. ok. esther said you wanted to talk to me...? "
"Uh, yeah. Listen the day I looked at your phone I found some pretty... disturbing messages. I kinda wanted to talk in person... if you want to of course. "
...
...
"Avi? "
"s-sure. "
"you sound hesitant. "
"i don't want to but... its good for my recovery of trust issues. When are you free?"
"tomorrow? "
"nnn... too soon. monday? three maybe? "
"Sure. See ya then. Bye Avi. "
"bye mitchie. "

The line went dead and the brunette put his phone down.

"What did he say? "

"Monday. Three. "

Scott cuddled up next to him.

"That's great then, Mitchie-poo... "

The two stayed on the couch that night cuddling, kissing, watching SpongeBob and drinking Chardonnay. And cuddling Wyatt of course.