Chapter 13

The day had come and the band had made their way to the LA Music Festival, not to mention the show was going to air on MTV. There had been a few last-minute changes and they were instead of performing Rose Gold, they were now performing Cracked and Say Something. They had walked through the venue and had artist passes so they could go backstage and to their dressing rooms. They were all backstage with their manager.

"I'm glad you all decided to come and do this. We needed you all to do this for the label. Keep our name out there. "

"We could've done that in our own time. "

"Not to mention you threatened to drop us from the label. "

"Mitchell threatened to Kick Kirstin from the band. "

"With a very good reason why (I've no one to be gay with😂)  and how'd you know? "

"Because all these tabloid YouTube channels somehow got hold of a video someone took of all of you at that café and that footage showed Avi walking away and Kirstin yelling at him and Mitchell hitting her before both if you went at it and then Kristin stood and Mitchell slowly stood from his seat and threatened to kick her and he walked. The rest is history. And what was the reason? "

"Because she doesn't know how to be a respectful, decent human being and if she wants to be a shallow shit she can work elsewhere, not to mention she is yet to apologize. "

Kirstie dropped her head. She was shallow wasn't she?

Kirstie's POV:

I'll work on that, Guys.

3rd Person POV:

"Whatever, get ready, the show starts soon. Just don't make a fool out of yourselves and give the label a bad name. "

"You're supposed to be supporting your artists, not forcing them back into work after trauma and expecting everything to bed smooth sailing. Something's gonna go wrong and after everything. We can give you a bad name after all of this. But there are people who work for you who don't deserve that. So we won't. Consider your ass lucky. "

The manager was quite shaken but left, followed by the runner.

"30 minutes till show! "

They all prepared for the show to start. And soon. P!kn was up on stage performing her songs Just Like Fire and So What?, Tori came up backstage.

"Hey guys! "

"Hey Tori. "

"I saw the stream, how come you guys are here and not on break? "

"Well being the most successful signing in your label. It kinda hard to get the break you deserve when other signings aren't making that much money. "

"Oh... They forced you to come here? That's not great. "

"Well what can you do when they threatened to drop you if you don't perform. "

"That's even worse! "

"Not much we can do anyway. "

Pink came off stage and Tori looked their way.

"I'm on now. See ya! "

"Bye Tori. "

Tori walked on stage to perform her song Paper Hearts. A song that the band would've normally loved to hear but at the time. It wasn't really a good song they wanted to hear. Tori was soon done and the band were walking to get ready to go on.

"This band hasn't really been in the music scene for a while after some events which I can't go into full detail about since they haven't disclosed much of the info but they're here now performing their original single Rose Gold--"