Chapter 11

*ring ring*

Avi woke to the sounds of his phone ringing. He turned over and groggily opened his eyes and checked the Caller ID

💕Mom💕

Being wary, he answered.
(Italics&Underlined:Shelly Italics:Avi)

"hello? "
"Avi? "
"hi mom... how are you? "
"I'm fine but I should be asking you that. I didn't hear much but I was told you ended up in the hospital! What happened?! "
"well this is not how I wanted to start my day. but... remember daniel? "

He explained everything; the night club, the pregnancy, the reactions and how everyone thought he cheated, Mitch finding out, Mitch telling Kevin, being kidnapped, being stabbed, losing his baby, losing his trust in everyone except from Esther and Darien. By the end of his story, his mum was sobbing through the phone, she couldn't believe what had happened to her baby.

"Mom? "
*sniffle* i am so sorry, baby... i should've been there for you when you needed me. i'm a terrible mother aren't i? "
"n-no... no you are not a terrible mother, mommy... you're the best mommy ever. you might slip up sometimes but you'll always be my number one. "
"That's your problem."
"What? "
"You forgive too easily. People do things to you and you forgive them. "
"You... You think that mother? "
"I know it, sweetheart. You've got such a kind heart and it's so big that you can't hate or hold grudges against people forever, you forgive so fast that they think that they can do it over and over and you'll forgive them but you're going to snap one day, sweetheart. You really need to stop forgiving people and letting them take advantage of you, baby boy. That starts now. Daniel needs to be locked away for a long time and that Kevin doesn't deserve you."
"He's nothing like Daniel, mother. He cares for me and he's trying to make things better between us and needless to say that, he's doing a great job. He's really trying mom, and he's doing a great job at it too."
"*sigh* well... If that's what you think and feel bub, just remember that mommy loves you very much ok?"
"Yes, mom, I gotta go now, I'm hungry. Bye mommy!"
"Love you, baby!"
"I love you too!"
*call ended*

Avi went to start his day knowing that his mother was finally back at his side. There for him to fall back on when he needed her. Cause that's what mothers are for, right?