Chapter 20

In honour of school starting at 10:50 instead of 8:45 for Founders Day. Here it is Ladies, Gents and all in between... The final chapter.
--------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAHH!!"

"OH MY GOD!!  "

"OH GOD!"

"GUYS HELP ME!! "

"AVI!!!! "

*** 2 ½ hours before seizing ... ***

13:30

"Avi, come on! We're running late! We're supposed to meet them in thirty minutes what are you doing up there!"

Avi was actually struggling to find a suitable shirt to wear with his skinny jeans.

"Picking out a shirt! Wait!"

"You have plenty shirts! Just pick one!"

"WAIT!"

He was rummaging through his wardrobe when he found a pristine, white shirt. He looked over at the bed and saw one of his black jackets and his black converse boots. He threw those on and detangles his mane, considering he had no time to put it up. He just made sure it covered part of his face.

Kevin was sat downstairs waiting for him to hurry the hell up with finding an outfit to wear.

"and i thought women took forever..."

He mumbled as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Avi walked to him as Kevin stood from the couch.

"Took you so long to find a white shirt?"

"Shut up."

Kevin ignored the glaring man behind him and sat in the car, waiting for the brunette to follow suit as he was too busy checking his hair to make sure it wasn't a complete mess.

"Hurry up!"

"I'M cOmInG!"

The darker male did shut up after that and waited patiently seeing that his significant other was beginning to go down the road of rage. He sat quietly, staring holes into the side of Avi's head, and waited until he came out of the house only 10 minutes later looking like a Jewish God in Kevin's words, making the elder male swoon the same way he did 3 years ago.

Avi sat in the passenger seat and noticed Kevin staring.

"Can I help you?"

That made his snap out of his trance. Avi fell into a giggle fit as Kevin cleared his throat of nothing but is feelings.

"No no. I'm fine. Let's go I already have 13 messages from the others asking where we are."

He snarled as they pulled out the driveway.

"Beauty takes time."

He replied as they pulled out of the drive way and headed to Scömíché's house to pick up the other three. They hadn't noticed the black jeep behind them.

30 minutes later. 2 hours before seizing... 14:00.

They pulled into the drive way of Scott & Mitch's house and honked at them. They soon noticed a tall blonde, short brunette and a very short blonde walking out the door. The trio escorted themselves into the car. Scott squeezed into the back, visibly uncomfortable.

"You wanna switch, Scott? "

"no... its fine... "

His voice was strained yet convincing.