Chapter 14

The band pulled up outside the venue. Multiple photographers, journalists and paparazzi where there and as much as they've dealt with them before, they were a little scared to now. Considering what has happened, all they're going to do is ask about the elephant in the room and none of them wanted to answer those questions.

They were sat in the car waiting for the ok to get out, being last to arrive you'd think they could just walk out but no, they had to heighten security so they could get in and out of the red carpet smoothly.

They looked at the venue, last time they were in a crowded place he unthinkable happened and that split the band up.

But right now, they were outside the venue for the after-party, they heard there was going to be an interviewer there asking questions since it was going to be live broadcasted on MTV again. They were given the 'ok' and the driver turned to the band.

"You guys ready?"

They all looked at each other. Kirstie was on the end, then Mitch, Scott, Avi and lastly Kevin. They communicated telepathically before Scott turned to the driver.

"yeah. we are."

The driver gave the 'ok' back and the door on Kirstie's side was soon opened and the flash of cameras soon began. Journalists were being held back by security as they tried to get their mics into the faces of the band.

"What happened to your band?!"

"You were MIA for 6 and a half months, why?!"

"Is it true that one of you were kidnapped?!"

"Are the rumours that you all were in hospital true?!"

... Some personal ones...

But they just stood on the red carpet, took some pictures being escorted inside by security to the party, which was packed.

"Pentatonix! So glad you could make it!"

The hostess/interviewer had greeted the gang with a warm smile and led them to where the rest of the celebrities were standing.

But out of all places, she stood them next to Beyoncé. Scott turned to Mitch and began internally screaming. Both were.

Kevin shook his head at them. Kids.

"Alright, we are on in 5, 4..."

People began running around and they all stood by the couch as the hostess sat on it, fixing her hair and making sure she looked good for the camera.

"3, 2..."

The gang watched the other celebs act casually when the cameras and lighting began to hadn't been on TV for months so all of this rushing back to them was... overwhelming.

"1."

He made a hand signal towards them and soon they found themselves smiling. Enjoying the feeling of being back in their comfort zones.

Avi, on the other hand, just plastered on a fake smile and pretended everything was ok

"Hello! And welcome to the LA Music Festival after-party!"

Everyone began whooping and cheering.

"We have many musical guests ranging from pop to blues to rock and even A Cappella and EDM. There are questions, fun games and even food, drink and alcohol ranging from hard liquor to soft, sweet chardonnay."

Scott, who was looking down, had now looked up.

"Chardonnay?"

Everyone laughed and he looked around, completely embarrassed. Mitch was looking for a glass himself.