Chapter 5

Isabella's POV

The next day is filled with both Santana and Brittany attaching themselves to me, trying to make it up to me. When I would walk out of each class, they were there. They were even planning stuff for us to do after my game tomorrow, if I wasn't too tired.

I was getting suspicious, though, because San was being nice to EVERYONE, and not just me and Britt, which never happens. I brought it up to her, and she said she wanted to try being nicer.... that's complete bull shit, she wouldn't pass up the chance to insult Rachel Berry, but now if Rachel says something, Santana just smiles, and it isn't her evil smile she puts on when she's planning something. I can't tell if she's doing it to make it up to me, or if she's hiding something from me, either way, I'll figure it out.

I was walking back into the school after softball practice to head to glee, when I see Finn in the hallway talking to Artie and Mike. I run to them and jump on Finn's back. He lets out a scream, until he realizes it's me. I laugh, "onwards, my noble steed!" People look our way as I yell. He laughs and drops me on the ground. I pout up at him, "that wasn't very nice, Hudson" I say looking up at him. "Sorry, kid, I'm not going straight to the choir room, I have to go pick up Rachel from her last class. I'll see you guys in there" he runs down the hallway.

I look up at Artie and Mike, pouting. Mike looks at me and sighs, turning around, "get on" I cheer and stand up, hopping on his back as he takes us to the choir room with Artie following behind. We walk in and see everyone in there besides Rachel and Finn.

Mike drops me off in my sisters lap, I smile at her "hey san" she laughs looking down at me "Hey Is, so are you gonna get off of me or?" She asks I shake my head sitting up right on her lap "nope, you're comfy and I don't feel like moving" I say leaning back. She sighs and wraps her arms around me. "Awww"  I hear everyone say. "They're so cute!" I hear Tina say, "I never knew Santana could be so soft" she says to Mike. Santana growls, "I'm not soft" she says pushing me off her. I pout up at her and stay seated on the floor, "San, you hurt her feelings. Come here, Is, you can sit with me" Britt says, opening her arms. I run into her arms and she laughs, kissing my cheek.

"You're so cute" she says squeezing me, I look down blushing and feel Finn poke my cheek. I hear San growl, "give me my sister back" she says opening her arms back up. I look back and forth from Brittany and Santana and bury myself into Britt's arms, "you aren't soft, remember? Britt is my source of affection from now on"

"Nooooo, I'm sorry Is" she whines, pausing, and looks at the rest of the group. "If any of you tell anyone what I'm about to say, I swear I will go all Lima Heights" she looks back over at me. "I'm soft. But only towards you and Britt. Now, please come back" she says, starting to blush. I giggle and kiss Brittany on the cheek"I'll cuddle with you during movie night, I promise" I say, before sprinting into my sisters arms.

Just as I sit back down, Mr. Schue walks in the room, "okay everyone, big news. The school wants us to sing the National Anthem at the softball game tonight" everyone claps, "however, we will be missing Isabella tonight since she will be playing in said game" everyone pouts, but claps at being able to see me play. "And I'm hoping for a great game since she'll have her good luck charms there this time" everyone glares at Santana and Brittany as they slide down in the chairs "so let's practice"

*skip to game*

The whole team lined up according to our batting order to be called out onto the field for the national anthem and warmup.
I was number five on the batting line up, I wasn't bad by any means, but I wasn't the most powerful either. As the person in front of me is called out and everyone cheers, I take that time to look at the glee club. San, Britt, Mercedes, and Kurt are all holding signs and have face paint on, whilst Quinn, Finn, Mike, Tina, and Artie have cut outs of my face with Quinn holding a megaphone right outside the entrance.