Chapter 19

Isabella's POV

I hadn't been out of the house in 7 days. I actually miss school, which never happens. Actually, I only miss glee club, and I was going crazy. I hadn't been able to see any of my friends or Quinn. It was the middle of the day when I heard a knock on the door "come in!" I pause "unless you're here to steal something, then in that case, no ones home!" I hear a bunch of laughter and look up from the tv to see all of my friends "guys!" I smile as they all come to give me a hug before sitting around me. "What're you doing here?" They smile at me "we missed you, boo. I can only take so much of Puck when you aren't with him" Mercedes says as said guy looks at me smirking. "How're you feeling?" Finn says from the floor beside the couch. I nod "pretty good" I pause looking around "where's San and Britt" they smile "they're coming, they had to pick up Quinn" I nod smiling widely. "So, when do you get your stitches out?" Sam asks from his chair "hopefully next week since it's been a week exactly since the wreck, the cast will stay on for a little longer" they nod as we hear the door open "it's rude not to knock before you come in!" I yell jokingly "suck my dick!" I hear San say wheeling Quinn in.

I look at her as everyone laughs "what've you been doing all day?" Quinn answers for me before I can say anything "watching movies, and writing" everyone looks at her "what? We've been texting each other all day" she smiles at me before kissing me. "Where's Britt?" Santana shrugs. I sigh "Marco!" I say as I hear rustling in the kitchen "Polo!" I laugh as Brittany runs into the room and sits beside me "Hey, Britt" she giggles before handing me a piece of paper "what's this?" She opens it for me "Lord Tubbington told me to give you this, he said he hopes it makes you feel better" I look at it to see Santana and Brittany holding hands and Lord Tubbington on the ground eating tuna, with me beside him. I smile "tell him I said thank you, Britt, and that I'll see him soon" she nods happily. "When're you coming back to school?" I hear Artie say beside Mike "hopefully tomorrow...?" I say questioningly, turning to Santana. She nods as I cheer "it's just hard getting around because of my arm" Artie nods "I'll be with you throughout the day to get you from class to class" Santana says sitting in front of me "we'll help if you get busy" Tina says, referring to her and Mike. Quinn and Artie both nod "we'll roll with you" I laugh smiling at them as I hold Quinn's hand.

Everyone starts talking as I look over at Quinn "how're you feeling" she nods, smiling "I feel good today, I have physical therapy a little later" I pout at her "I wish I could go with you" she looks at me shocked "you'd go with me?" I nod "I want to support you" she smiles, kissing my hand. "You've been writing?" Mike asks. I nod "well, technically, I've been doing voice memos since I can't really write" he nods "I'm glad you're getting back into writing again, I think that'll be good for you" Brittany lays her head on my shoulder "you okay, Britt?" She nods cuddling up to me. I look at Santana concerned and she shrugs. "Hey, I almost forgot. San, can you go get that package beside me bed" she nods running up the stairs. A few minutes later, she comes to me with it in her hands. I hand it to Brittany "I ordered this for you before the accident and forgot to give it to you" she smiles at me opening it. Quinn looks at me, smiling, as I kiss her hand. "Rings?" I nod taking one from her and putting it on my finger "friendship rings. When you go off to college and you're having a bad day or you just wish you could be back home, you can look down and remember that I'll always be there for you" I say putting hers on her finger. She looks at me, tearing up as she puts her head back on my shoulder. I look at Santana to see her crying as she takes a picture of us on her phone "new background" she says smiling. I laugh at her "that was the cutest shit I've ever seen" I hear Puck say to Finn as he wipes a tear. I look at everyone in the room "i don't know what I'm going to do without you guys" I say starting to cry as I put my head on top of Britt's. They all start to tear up. I wipe my tears away hastily as I pick up my bad leg, putting it on the floor and getting up "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be back" they all look at me, worried "I'll be fine" they nod, going back to conversing.