12

I rushed her to the bathroom where she immediately went to her knees at the toilet, allowing me to pull her hair back before she immediately started throwing up.

"It's a side effect to the drug" Calum spoke from the doorway.

"Go into my room and grab some of my sweatpants and a shirt please" I spoke to Calum, knowing she probably would be more comfortable out of scrubs.

"You okay?" I questioned as she finally stopped, flushing the toilet.

"I don't know" she mumbled out, wiping tears that were falling.

I rubbed her back gently, already plotting in my head what I was going to tell the chief of surgery- I wanted every one of these idiots fired.

Calum brought me clothes, making me set them on the counter.

"Wanna shower and change?" I asked her.

She almost immediately lifted her head at the mention of that.

I grabbed her a towel, making sure she knew how the shower worked before I left her, praying she wouldn't fall or hurt herself.

"She's sensitive to drugs it seems" Calum spoke.

"We'll have to remember that if we ever operate on her"

"Let's hope we don't have to"

Soon she came out, holding up my sweatpants, drowned by my clothes.

"Come on, lets go to the guest room"

She took my arm willingly, letting me lead her.

Although she had slept all day- she would crash as soon as we left her alone, which was good- it would wear the rest of the drug from her system.

"Bathroom is right across the hall, kitchen is right down the hall and my room is two doors down, wake me if you need anything at all, okay?" I spoke as I threw back the sheets for her, patting the bed.

She sat, looking to me

"You didn't have to do this- you could've just left me at the hospital" she mumbled out.

"What kind of attending would I be if I left my only female intern, drugged and unconscious, to be taken advantage of in the hospital?" I spoke, smiling to her.

I saw the smallest smile appear on her face

"Well thank you, I appreciate it." She spoke to me.

"Thank me by showing every other intern in the program how good of a surgeon you're going to be."