-Lee Felix with his First Accident-

"Yah! Pick up for once! C'mon, C'mon, you shipped me off to Korea, and haven't talked to me in years. I thought you would have at least some sort of consideration- Fucking... Call me back, please. Just once, I need your help..."

"Hi. Me again. I see you never even called back, or read my texts for that matter. That's fine. Well, I'm still in shit if you're wondering. Yeah, I know, awesome, right? How's dad? I wanna know- at least give me a sign or something that you're alive. Like a leaf emoji or something. I can't visit you guys, because I would go bankrupt if I do, ha... Call me if you feel like it."

"Mom... It's been another year. Whatever happened to Dad, I don't know. But at least call your son back. Where are you? How are you? Are you even worrying about me? Do you even understand what I'm working through right now? Mom, pick up, please, I'm begging you. I just want to hear your voice, a comfort in my mess of a life you left to myself. Say something like 'Hey' that would be enough."

"Hey, it's me your son again. Fuck you."

Another sigh, Felix jumps at the sound of sizzling and the smell of burning.

Felix turns off his phone, setting the device on the counter beside him as he turns off the stove, the butter, and cheese on his toast completely burnt, turned black as the bread itself had become soggy, yet crispy at the same time. Inedible, he would say.

He curses under his breath, scraping the bread off his pan into a plate. Saving whatever he could, which was minimal at least, he places the pan into the sink, taking a bite of the burnt grilled cheese.

It wasn't pleasant, but burnt, charcoal cheese is still a type of grilled cheese, he thinks.

After finishing whatever breakfast he could muster, Felix walks into his room, starting his routine.

Into the bathroom, taking a shower and brushing his teeth, drying his hair before walking out to the room where he picks out his clothes. He decides on a regular black shirt, with a gray hoodie and a brown leather jacket to accompany the cold weather with regular jeans. It should hopefully be enough to help him through the cold, as Australia never groomed him to stand against the weather.

Either way, it was Korea, and it was cold as hell during this time, nothing could change that.

After tying his shoes, Felix takes his laptop and charger, shoving it into his backpack, checking for a pen and his notebook. Looking through his schedule, he picks out a textbook, taking his keys and phone on the way out.

"Lee Felix!" A woman yells out to him as the orange-haired Australian locks his door, checking one or twice, maybe three times for good measure. "Where's my rent?!"

The redhead crossed her arms, lollipop making her pout look chubbier.

"Ah, Kang Seulgi I-" Felix swallows thickly, scratching his head as he searches for words in broken Korean. He stumbles, nodding as the woman arches an eyebrow. "I don't- I don't think I can give it this week? I need at least another- or two weeks for- I get paid that day."

"Aish! I'm always waiting for you! I've been waiting for that rent! You! You little-"

Felix yelps as the woman hit his arm, using his textbook as a makeshift shield as he runs off.

"You better come back with my rent in a week, asshole!" She spits, Felix yelling an agreement as he speeds down the hallway. "Or else I'm cutting your waterline!!!"

He runs out to the street, a small alleyway that led down to a wider busy street.

Plugging in his earphones, Felix adjusts his backpack, continuing towards the bus stop.