-Lee Felix, An Angel in Seo Changbin's Lap-

The thirtieth date... Their thirtieth date was nothing special- but special at the same time. It certainly held a special spot in Felix's heart, and he wishes there's more to come, wishes that even after the two million, after his dad gets that transplant, Changbin will still stay by his side. To hopefully reach that hundredth date with Changbin.

Changbin smiles at him, wide and bright, a smile creeping on Felix's face as well.

He didn't know what he'll do without Changbin.

"Yah! This isn't fair!" Changbin huffed as he pushed more sand onto his castle, Felix blinking as he snaps out of his daze. "How come the waves are going closer to my castle than yours?!"

"Maybe because Mother Nature thinks I'm the better one out of both of us!" Felix beamed, Changbin rolling his eyes.

"Can she not see this handsome face? She shouldn't be doing me dirty like this!" Changbin huffed, dusting himself off as he picks himself off the sand.

Looking down at his creation, he beams, absolutely proud and happy with himself for making a sandcastle that looked like a castle, while Felix's looked like Patrick Star's Home.

"No need to say anything- I agree that I lost," Felix stopped Changbin before the older could boast at him. Felix could only smile at the other, however, wrapping his arms around his neck, bringing them together. "What do you want the date to be then?"

"I just wanna be with my Lix," Changbin pressed a kiss to Felix's nose.

The blonde Australian snorts, smiling wide with lots of teeth and leaning away. "You're so fucking cheesy-" the taller pushes Changbin away. "But fine. I lost anyway."

"YAH! Are you saying you wouldn't stay with me if you had won?"

"No- No- Hyung! Wait- I'm-" Felix bursts into breathless laughter as Changbin kicks water to Felix. The younger eventually breaks into a run, laughing all the while as Changbin tries to chase him down with water and muddy sand.

"Apologize!" Changbin yelled from behind, Felix yelling back a half-assed apology until bursting into suppressed laughter. He didn't care that families were staring at them or how children, amid their fun, halted and gave them questioning looks.

"Apologize to your hyung!" Changbin yelled again.

"I'm sorry, hyung!" Felix slowed down, panting with hands on his knees as Changbin huffed beside him.

"Are you tired?" Changbin questions, Felix nodding frantically.

"Yes, I'm tired! You chased me across the whole beach!"

"It wasn't the whole beach!" Changbin laughs, patting at Felix's back as the Australian coughs. Changbin and Felix return to the paved path, kicking the sand off their shoes, dusting their pants off. With a small smile, they head to the pier, the sun already getting ready for its sleep, painting the sky a heavenly pink. 

---

"I wish I could see this every day," Changbin sighs, glancing to the side when Felix returns with two ice cream cones, a shy smile on his face, pink dusted over his freckles, sparkling eyes hiding behind his bangs that fell from its original place.

"I thought you loved dark?" Felix sat beside him, handing him the ice cream cone despite the cold weather and how they both slightly shivered in the chilly sea breeze.

"I do, but..." Changbin hesitates, glancing from the ice cream to Felix, then back to the ice cream with a smile. "Nevermind."

Felix hums, nodding at the scene before them: the sun spilling gold onto the waves as it went down past the horizon, a dark blanket already replacing the heavenly mix of colors ready to retire to the night. Beautiful.