-Lee Felix Being a Crybaby, for Good Reason Anyway-

"I don't think we've had a dinner date yet, have we?" Changbin questions, giving a glance to the freckled man sitting across from him, who gave him a smile, making his face warm up.

"Nope. And especially not at a Pojangmacha," Felix giggles, already downing his shot of soju.

"If you were expecting anything fancy, no way. Maybe one day, just not now."

Felix smiles, brightening and glowing at the man sitting across from him. "No- this is actually perfect..." Felix smiles shyly behind his shot glass, face feeling warm, and not just because of the spicy food that he started on. Or maybe it was, and definitely not because of Changbin. "I think this is better than having to keep quiet in front of a slab of meat."

Changbin refills both of their glasses of soju with a small hum, nodding.

"Only one bottle, Lix," Changbin warns, the younger pouting. "My apartment, my rules. No more getting drunk."

"How about two?" Felix brings his hands together in a plea.

"No way. I'm being nice enough allowing you to one bottle-"

"Aigoo- who are you to tell me when I can and can't drink anyway," Felix grumbled under his breath, jumping slightly and letting out a small squeak when Changbin gives him a particularly sharp glare.

"Your Hyung and roommate who's letting you stay for as long as you need," Changbin bites back, the younger sighing. He brings a dakkochi to Felix's lips, rolling his eyes. "Stop complaining-" Felix looks at Changbin wide-eyed, the older choking at the air. "Fuck- I'll think about it. You're lucky you're cute." Felix smiles, taking the skewer from Changbin and chewing at the chicken happily.

"You think I'm cute..." Felix smiles stuffing his face with the dakkochi.

"Of course. Why do you think I threaten anyone who looks at you wrong?" Changbin picks at his plate of tteokbokki. "I'm not saying you're mine or anything! You just deserve only good and innocent stares, pure ones."

"Like the one you're giving me now-" 

"Yes- No-" Changbin chokes on his food, face red under the warm light above them. Felix giggles, nodding. Changbin could only scoff and sigh and avoid looking at his date before he could get a heart attack.

"No hyung, but- I'm serious, I'm thankful to God for bringing you to my life."

"Oh God, are you becoming a proselytizer," Changbin snorts.

"Listen to me!" Felix whines, chucking a crumpled ball of a napkin at his date. "If you weren't older than me, you'd be at the hospital right now..." Felix frowns, Changbin's eyes wide as he hasn't swallowed his food yet, still stored in his cheeks. "What I'm trying to say is... Every night before I go to sleep I pray. And I thank God for the millions of things he's brought into my life. Like food, ice cream, Chan, my life, breathing, all nine of us, and... You, hyung." Felix smiles small, Changbin finally swallowing his food. "And- I don't say it enough but- thank you... For everything that you've done to me..."

"That was..." Changbin coughs into his fist, meeting Felix's dark eyes. They stay like that for a while, admiring each other, uncaring with how loud the other patrons were, how hectic the tent was. With everything forgotten, except for the other across the table, Changbin perks up, remembering how to speak. "That was probably the best Korean you ever had."

"Aish! You're so ungrateful hyung!" Felix hisses, leaning into his plastic chair with crossed arms and a small glare directed at the latter. Changbin only laughs, reaching forward to push hair from Felix's eyes, thumb then landing on a freckle on Felix's cheek.