-Lee Felix and the Halloween Costume Contest!-

"We should have partners for costume hunting," Jisung had recommended a few minutes prior. Outside a Halloween store, the group gathered around Woojin's phone the eldest entering all their names in an online spinner, clicking the button.

Everyone anticipated on their partners, especially Hyunjin and Jisung who had this similar tension between them, glaring at each other. Really, everyone besides Minho wondered why invite one if the other was coming. They hated each other's guts, which would turn violent and Jisung loved to tease and mock the older.

Felix didn't have a preferred partner as he was comfortable with all of them, but glancing to Changbin who was right next to Woojin, tilting his head slightly to see the screen, he grew a very slight, quite slim preference. Very slim.

"Okay, the first group is-," Woojin said. "Chan. Minho. and. Me."

"Oh, thank God!" Minho gasped out, holding his chest as he runs to hug Chan, the two skipping and circling each other. Guess he really didn't want to be with Jisung and Hyunjin.

"Next is Jeongin, Seungmin, and Felix-"

The three youngest cheered, running to each other and already bickering who could try on a costume first.

"Which leaves Hyunjin, Jisung, and... Changbin..."

Jisung dramatically falls to the floor, Changbin staring off in a miserable gaze at something obscure in front of him, Hyunjin yelling out a really loud "FUCK!" as a child and her mother exited the store.

Excited, and hopefully leaving before the upcoming turmoil to ensue between Hyunjin, Jisung, and Changbin- mostly Hyunjin and Jisung- the other two groups enter the store, splitting up to different sections.

Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin sift through a random aisle of costumes, picking out a few for themselves before rushing to the changing rooms.

The first Felix tried out was a koala onesie, turning around in the mirror as he bounces up and down excitedly.

"Alright, are you guys ready?" Seungmin called out from the room next to Felix's Jeongin and the Australian both replying a cheerful yes. "One, two, three!"

The three walks out, doubling over at their choices.

Jeongin wore a rather long dress, sleeves ending at mid-length but with frills decorating the ends. The kid was on his tippy toes, suggesting heels, a glimmering crown in his hair and he twirls and bows to the other two.

Seungmin wore a demon costume, all black with a horn headband on his head, a demonic fox-like mask hanging from his neck- however with a small twist. Turning around, he had a hot pink tail he found on the floor tied to his hip, the two falling to the floor in breathless laughter, holding their sides and hitting the cold tiles.

"Yo, y'all so loud!" Chan exclaimed as he, Woojin and Minho enter, seeing Seungmin with the hot pink tail and all.

The three return to their booths- after they calmed down enough- changing to their next costumes.

They had all chose a scary costume just to try it out, even though Felix had some sort of trouble walking past the masks as he felt as if they were staring him- and not trusting his friends to not sneak up on him and scare the living shit out of him. He ended taking one anyway, yanking the nearest one he could find. He couldn't really find a costume, deciding to just go with Changbin's hoodie he retrieved after tracking the older down across the whole store and a small prop, a gun, and a bloodied knife. Felix puts on the smiling mask- almost clown-like but not really, as it only had a red nose and red lipstick.