-Lee Felix With a New Dance-

"One- two, aan' three- four! Like this-" Minho switches from one move to another, repeating the move prior to show Felix and Hyunjin, catching their gazes through the mirror. "Then step- and a little this way Hyunjin-"

"Break please!" Hyunjin whined, pulling off his beanie and messing up with sweaty dark hair. he furrows his eyebrows and with a short groan, shakes his head, Minho sighing as he trudges toward his laptop turning off the music. "I get you're nervous about the performance for Chittaphon but like- we need a break-"

"You're the only one complaining! Look at Felix, he's not even tired!"

Quite the contrary, as the younger was breathing heavily through his nose and fanning himself with a hand. He regretted wearing long sleeves, and despite the chilly weather outside, it felt like hell in the room.

"Minho hyung, dancers need breaks too, especially if they get nervous-"

"You see Felix," Minho crouches to the floor beside the two sitting dancers, holding up a finger with a short. "Yixing once said, the harder you work, the luckier you are-"

"He also said to keep from killing yourself!" Hyunjin barked back, pulling at Minho's sleeve, the older tipping over and landing on Hyunjin. "Just rest, we'll get back to it-"

Minho sighs, a soft silence falling over the three, until the older jumps from Hyunjin's lap, urging the two to their feet.

Felix groans, however standing at his spot before Minho starts the song, all three going through their memorized choreography smoothly. Feet thumping and skidding across the smooth wooden floor, they finished the dance without fainting from exhaustion thanks to Minho's nagging, however sweating a river for a day in winter. Goodness, Felix could only imagine how bad it would've been if it was summer. He was sure all three of them- minus Minho who would seem like the type of person to fight it- would get heat strokes.

"Last time-"

"Noooooo," Hyunjin whined wrapping his body around Felix's and pulling them both away when Minho neared them. He hissed- almost like Minho when Jisung clung onto him- and only brought Felix closer to him. He laid on the floor as Felix peeled himself from the older, giggling. "C'mon we got it down already- can we just go home?! It's late, we're probably the only ones left on campus."

"Not true- Seungmin said he's still here-"

Hyunjin groans, rolling to his side. "I don't know about you- but I'm sleeping here tonight-"

Minho sighs, and with hands on his hips, turns to Felix with an arched eyebrow. "What about you Yongbok? You up for it?"

"Sure," Felix shrugs, getting in position as Minho starts the song. They were well though the first half, making great progress and moving to the other side of the room to keep from trampling over Hyunjin, until there was a knock on the door, Minho pulling off his shoe and chucking it to the door.

"Jisung! I swear if you keep coming by I'll shove a frying pan up your ass during dinner!!!" Minho yanks the door open, revealing a really terrified Changbin, eyes wide and jaw slightly unhinged. He looked pale- like all the life just exited his body and maybe he grew a new fear for Minho and a respect for Jisung.

"Ah- Changbin," Minho nods a greeting, huffing. "Don't worry about what I said. That was supposed to be for Jisung-"

"I heard-" he coughed into his fist, leaning over and looking past Minho's shoulder, recognizing Felix working on his footwork and moving to the beat. He hesitated, stared, halted and maybe forgot he was even talking to Minho- until the older steps to the side, waving a hand in front of Changbin with an arched eyebrow. "Is- Is Felix available?"