-Lee Felix with his First Chance-

Felix could feel his heart trying to bust open his rib cage. He swallows hard as he gives Changbin his unlocked phone, the latter plugging in earbuds as he goes through the message Chris had sent him mere minutes prior.

He wanted to check his pulse, to maybe at least know how much he needed to calm himself, however, he didn't want to look weird in front of his future.

Especially with that two million won sitting right next to him.

He settled on picking at his fingers, chewing at his lips as rugged breaths slid out of his nose.

Felix perked up at Changbin tapped his shoulder, eyes wide and eyebrows furrowed as the man held up an earbud in front of him.

The dark-haired man said nothing, continuing to stare at Felix in an indifferent, blank expression.

"Oh, sorry," Felix takes hold of it, plugging it into the ear closer to Changbin, the latter playing the song.

Felix wished he could pay attention to the song Chan worked hard to make, sacrificing sleep and his taste buds to coffee, however, he couldn't get his mind off of how close Changbin was.

He kept trying to scoot away, Changbin taking hold of Felix's shoulder, the latter jumping slightly.

"Stop moving farther away, the wires aren't that long," Changbin scooted closer to Felix, moving along slightly to the beat of the song. "It's not too bad. I really like the beat, your friend's lyrics flow so smoothly and-" Changbin paused. "Wait- Jisung took part in this?"

"You know him?" Felix arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he's my best friend."

Felix choked, eyes widening at Changbin as he continues the song. Ha, Seo Changbin having a best friend...

So it was gossip!

Changbin nods, the song over before he knew it. Pulling out the earbuds as he nods again with a small hum.

"I really like it. It's a good song, love the beat. Working through the lyrics, your friend's part is so good, no offense to Jisung of course-"

"Sorry, could you... talk slower," Felix smiles awkwardly, bowing.

Changbin sighs, nodding.

"Sorry, I'm just- I'm not very good at Korean-"

"Why do you do that all the time?" Changbin sighs, shaking his head at Felix.

"Do what?"

"Apologize."

"Sorry- Aish- no- It's a habit, I'm sorry," Felix tries to wipe the blush away from his cheeks, frowning.

"Anyway, tell your friend to contact me some time. Maybe he could have a collaboration with me and Jisung one day," Changbin shrugs. "My number..." he taps at Felix's phone, handing it back to the Australian. "Is now yours, congratulations."

"I- I- Thanks..." Felix bows to Changbin, smiling. "Say... would you... Would you like to hang out someday?"

Changbin laughs, smiling wide at Felix. This small glimmer of hope sparked in Felix, maybe he succeeded. When there's a will, there's a way, Chenle explained. And goddamnit, maybe there was a way!

"Ha..." Changbin laughs. "No." 

---

"Why are you too handsome?" Felix whined, Chan arching an eyebrow. "Changbin wants to talk to you, but not to me..."

"Maybe it was because of my song?" The blonde arched an eyebrow. "He doesn't even know what I look like."

"And he knows what I look like, along with my name but looks, this guy still doesn't want to talk to me!"