-Lee Felix and his Short Mistake of a Date-

"Are we sure- Are you sure this place is a safe idea to have a date?" Felix mumbles as he walks alongside Changbin past people. Looking around, seeing children yell and people laughing and teens running. Changbin leads him to a line, Felix cursing quietly under his breath.

"I know you're hard to talk to. Well, when you're one on one with someone other than Chan, you don't talk at all," Changbin huffs, turning to Felix who began to fidget and shake his head. "Aish, just come, besides, many people go to amusement parks as a date."

"Yeah- but- but-"

"But what? C'mon are you afraid that some teacher's gonna find out that we're ditching?" Changbin sighs, leaning closer to Felix who leaned away. "Do you really think they would ditch too? They go to school like us and have more work than us. Unless you want to skip out on our date and I enjoy this amazing amusement park myself?"

Felix shakes his head. His two million won was in the way.

"Good," Changbin smiles, shrugging nonchalantly. "Enjoy it while you can, Felix. And you're spending it with me, an added bonus," he cups his cheeks, smiling and batting his eyelashes at Felix who scoffed rolling his eyes.

Felix's eyes widened, laughing lightly. "Wow, did we just switch personalities right now?"

Changbin grimaces, shaking his head. "I think we did. Ugh, I feel disgusting."

"Agreed, I don't want to have a 50-degree chin."

"You little-" Changbin hits at Felix's shoulder, the other laughing and trying to avoid the man's hits.

"Ah! I'm just trying to tell the truth, Teokjaengie!"

"Aish! Now look who's confident- How about I call you something you hate?" Changbin smiled as Felix held onto his wrists, keeping them in the air as to keep Changbin from hitting him again. "Yongbok, Yongbok, Yongbok! Yongbok-ssi, I think you're so cool! Yongbok-ah, Yongbok!"

"Yah! You kids gonna get on or what?" Changbin turns around to the worker rolling his eyes, sighing as he waits for the two to get on the rollercoaster. Oh yeah, Felix forgot that they were on this...

"Sorry, Ahjussi!" Changbin bowed as he yanks at Felix's wrist, dragging him to their seat. Felix was thankful that they weren't in the front, yet he hated how they sat near the back. He hated how uncomfortable he sat as the safety restraints came down, hated this ride overall.

He released a deep breath as the ride started, leg thumping as the chains of the roller coaster clinked and clanged when it began to go up on a slope.

"Changbin..." Felix turns to the older, eyebrows furrowed and biting his bottom lip. He felt like his heart was beating out of his chest, too loud in his ears, probably louder than the laughs from the people ahead of them and the rollercoaster. "Hyung."

"What is it?" Changbin smiled, awaiting the drop.

"I- I- Changbin I'm-" the rollercoaster train shot down the tall slope, Felix screaming the loudest out of the group. His deep voice cracked, turning hoarse in a matter of seconds, whimpering. "I'm scared of rollercoasters!!!"  

Felix felt like crying, holding on tight at the restraints, he felt like he was going to break the handles.

"What?! Why didn't you say so earlier?!!" Changbin screamed at him, Felix screwing his eyes shut as he tries to scoot closer to Changbin but to no avail.

"I- You- AH!" Felix cried as they continued down another slope. "You didn't let me!!!" He screamed, blood pressure skyrocketing, face paling. He felt like he was going to throw up, not from the roller coaster, but how fucking stressed he was!