-Lee Felix, Receiving a Solution from Seo Changbin-

Felix knocks on the door, fidgeting with his hands, grip on his luggage bag tight as he hears footsteps approaching the door.

He should've called him earlier that day to let him know Felix was coming but- well, he tried calling him but it just went to voicemail.

"This is a bad idea," Felix mumbled to him, trying to scramble away before the door could open.

"Lix?" A rough voice asked behind him, Felix sighing as he slowly turned around.

"Hi..." he meets the older's eyes, full of worry and questions as he looks over Felix's things.

"What are you doing here, it's late-"

"Changbin Hyung..." Felix returns to the doorstep sighing as he glances down, too ashamed to even utter his excuses. He's really taking advantage of him now, considering how a.) he's making this guy feel great for a couple months before he finds out that he was being lied to and b, his love interest shows up at his doorstep in the middle of the night with all his things with the purpose of- "I- I- I got evicted..."

Changbin's eyes widened, furrowing his eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, Felix shaking his head.

"I was too busy."

Felix stayed quiet pressing his lips together.

"Hyung... If you... I- Is it alright if I could stay at your place for the time being? I promise to help you with rent as much as I can, and I'll leave as soon as possible when I get another job or two- and I'll cook dinner! I know I how to cook and I'll even clean and-"

"Lix first of all, calm down, here-" He moves aside, helping Felix inside. "Sit on the couch, hold on-" Shutting the door behind him, Felix sits on the couch in the small living room, the older rummaging through his fridge. He returns seconds later, a popsicle in hand, hurriedly giving it to Felix before standing in front of him, hands in his pockets, leaning back and forth on his heels. 

"Hyung- if you're giving me ice cream so I won't cry..." The younger mumbles low, staring at the treat before looking away, wiping his nose with his sleeve. "Then... I wouldn't like your answer, right?"

"What?!" Changbin panicked, crouching in front of Felix with a gentle hand on his knee. "No- no! I just thought the popsicle would make you feel better."

"Ha- you're too kind..." Felix smiles small at him.

"Really? Because I remember you wrote more Korean threats directed to me on your paper this morning," Changbin smiled, Felix shaking his head. 

"No really, hyung. Thank you."

Changbin smiles at him, reaching up to pet at the orange hair. "Oh yeah, you can stay Felix. Just don't bring any guys over."

---

Felix glances up as Changbin sits in front of him, haired mussed under his black hat, a deep frown of his lips.

"Where were you this morning?"

"I woke earlier, so I didn't bother you." Felix returns to writing with a small shrug of his shoulder.

"You know you don't have to do that right? You'll get used to me soon enough, and even if you woke me up, I would have to wake up for school anyway," Changbin huffs, Felix letting his shoulders slump.

He felt really guilty. Real fucking guilty...

How could Felix ever compensate to Changbin? Share the two million won? No, that'll make him the biggest douche the school has ever seen. Argh, he can already imagine Changbin asking: "Where d'you get this?" Ouch. Besides, this isn't a heist.