-Lee Felix Living his Halloween Nightmare: Getting Shy Around Seo Changbin-

"I'm really curious about how and why you know how to put on make-up."

"Shush! Shut your eyes," Felix hits at Changbin's arm as he tried to pull away for the fifth time. The older sighs, leaning back in towards Felix before doing as told. Felix gently brushes on Changbin's eyelids, leaning back to determine if the light pink and tanned orange eyeshadow was even on both eyelids. With a small hum, Felix leans closer, holding Changbin's face close to him as he carefully drags a thin eyeliner. "But I learned from my sisters. They always wanted to try out makeup on me to see if it looked good on a guy and I just let them."

"You're fantastic at it for someone who was just used as a lab rat."

"Gee, thanks," Felix laughed, sarcasm biting at his tongue.

"Where d'you even get this?"

"Y'know, sometimes, Chan has acting roles that need make-up." Felix cleared his throat. "Only sometimes though. But the thing is, the bitch is so pale- it just doesn't match your skin tone- and mine is a little too tan for you- whatever you'll be a white hoe tonight."

Changbin yelped as Felix yanked his face forward, sighing. "No wing," he mutters to himself, licking a cotton swab and erasing the thin eyeliner wing. Eyes fluttering open when Felix finishes with the eyeliner, Changbin stares at him, recognizing how close their faces were, how his hand was on Felix's thigh from being yanked forward. They stay like that for a while, Changbin's head in Felix's hands, the younger inspecting him. It was as if time had stopped- the worst moment to as Changbin's neck was aching from jutting it so far forward.

So close, yet so far, Felix thought.

"I know I said I'd be patient but... If I could I would kiss you again," Changbin murmured low, Felix sputtering a loud "what?!" as he shoves Changbin's face away, his face red and embarrassed.

"I- I was just checking your makeup, you dumbass!" He exclaims.

"I know- I just couldn't help it," Changbin chuckled, the younger hitting his arm.

"Come here! I need to tint your lips." Felix tried to wipe the red off his face, shaking his head. "Not in that way! I mean in a lipstick kind of way-"

"I didn't even say anything."

"You were assuming!" Felix scoffed. "I swear if you keep acting up, I'll make you look like a drag queen."

"I thought I was older?" The shorter hums, leaning closer toward Felix.

"You are but you're embarrassing me, hyung," Felix frowns, putting chapstick on Changbin's lips before the slightly red tint.

"I'll help you out on your costume, I don't want you to ruin my hard work," Felix gestures to Changbin's face with the lip tint. "Come on." Felix picks himself off the floor, stuffing the makeup inside Chan's makeup bag. Changbin and Felix enter the bedroom, Felix helping Changbin pull on the pink, shimmery hanbok, avoiding his face and tying the back, pulling on the coat.

"I wonder how you know how to put on a women's hanbok too," Changbin hums, turning slightly to meet Felix's eyes. "And tie the bow so perfectly and-"

"It's cause I learned basic human functions when I was a kid, Hyung- like putting on clothes and tying shoes." Felix scoffs. "I'm using your hoodie again."

"Don't you have your own?" Changbin questions, Felix glancing back into the room.

"Yeah... But I helped you with your makeup." 

---

"Why do you cover your freckles so much?" Changbin frowns, catching Felix's eyes as they meet through the mirror. "They're like the best thing about you."