-Lee Felix, his Sunrise Helping him Feel Warm Inside-

"This isn't what I was expecting as a date," Changbin glances to Felix.

"Hey! You told me to lose weight, and so here we are," Felix nods, stretching. "Two birds with one stone, am I right?"

"No- I meant on your own time," Changbin sighs, eyeing the darkened trail ahead of them, twisting and turning through the mountains. "Not with me, hiking a freaking mountain."

"Just think of this: when I feel like giving up, you're to lecture me and push me forward until we finish the trail," Felix smiles, starting the hiking trail. "Oh also, just in case I fall, you can catch me!"

"If I catch you," Changbin corrected, catching up with the blonde Australian. "I'm not sure I want to keep sticking my neck out for you."

"Please?" Felix turns, walking backward as he brings his hands together in a plea. "I mean- not the sticking your neck out part, I mean-" Felix shrieks as his foot trips over rocks, Changbin rushing to reach forward at Felix's wrist, keeping him from hitting the ground.

"You mean that?" Changbin scoffs as he yanks Felix forward, the younger still off balance and instead bumped into Changbin.

With wide doe eyes, Felix glances up, staring at the older with reddened cheeks, and an overexcited heart. He tells his heart to calm the fuck down, choking on his own spit and trying to push down a cough. Changbin's dark eyes never left his, how his gaze tipped downward to peek at Felix's lips. And the younger's heart skipped a beat at that, hoping that Changbin couldn't hear it. Aish- his heart is betraying him and it's not good...

"Yah, you gonna get off?"

Felix jumps in a hiccup, leaning away from Changbin as he dusts himself off.

"Yeah- Yeah! I meant that... Thanks..." Felix hiccups again, clearing his throat. He gestures towards the trail, smiling small. "Uh- Let's go then?"

"Lead the way," Changbin crosses his arms, smiling as Felix's stupid, annoying hiccups wouldn't stop, continuing down the trail. It was still cold as all hell and dark outside, Felix assuming it would be a great idea to hike at about five in the morning. It was a surprise they haven't tripped or eaten by a cannibal lurking in the dark nearby, but the walk was very... therapeutic. To Changbin at least, since he loves the dark- that gremlin. Felix would just freak out when he hears some nearby bushes rustling in the autumn wind.

After walking for almost an hour, Felix was already dying, heaving as he sits on the dirt, Changbin standing next to him.

"How does it feel after skipping exercise for ten years?" Changbin teases, crouching beside the younger as Felix mocks him. "You know we can go back down if you'd like-"

"No! I'll finish this no matter what-"

Changbin laughs, wrapping an arm around the younger's shoulder and bringing him closer. "That's a great joke, Lix."

"I'm serious! I'll finish it hyung, you don't know what I'm capable of!" Felix pouts, Changbin chuckling.

"Ah, that's cute. You're- You're cute," he laughs, patting his shoulder. To which Felix flinches, scowling and flaring at the older- only to cool down at Changbin's touch.

"Why can't you ever take me seriously!" Felix crosses his arm, turning slightly to Changbin. "I'm trying to be serious here- I'm following your advice to exercise after like a million years! C'mon, cut me some slack, hyung!"

"Because you're unpredictable," Changbin hums, standing and stretching with a slight groan. Felix furrows his eyebrows, staring up at Changbin with wide eyes. He follows Changbin's hand that held out to him, inviting, and warm when Felix hesitantly takes it. Bright in the cold, dark morning. "That's what makes you special." He heaves Felix to his feet, sighing. "Let's continue. At this rate, we'll be late for school."