sixteen

🦢 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 🦢
016. | hurt those who hurt us

Liam stood in the middle of the compound with his father, he used magic to throw his father cross the courtyard. Klaus fell onto a table and it broke.

The boy was on the verge of letting the dark magic take over, it was all too much but he knew he had to take it from his sister— in other words, he knew it could kill them. That was why he harbored the Hollow on his own.

Klaus stood up, "Do it again. Harder, this time" Liam breathed heavily, the whispers clouding his mind as his father spoke, "All that pain, that simmering darkness. You need to purge it before it eats you alive"

"Dad—" Liam started, grabbing his head.

"Give me your anger!" Klaus told him, raising his voice.

Angered, the young boy turned around and yelled out in pain and frustration. He thrust his arm, magically throwing Klaus against the wall.

Klaus leaned against the wall for a few moments, blood dripping down on his forehead.

"It's not working!" Liam yelled.

"You're holding back," Klaus said.

The boy looked at his father. "You really think I wanna feel this way? No matter how hard I try to get it out, I don't feel any better" Liam sighed, "You're not the one I wanna hurt"

Klaus stood up, "Give me a name"

The son hesitated for a moment, "Roman"

The father walked closer, "The boy w—"

"Who's responsible for mom's death?" Liam asked, "Yeah, him"

Klaus nodded, "Wait here"

Klaus had gone off to find Roman and then brought him back to the compound, unconscious, where he tied up in the dungeon of the home. Klaus then fetched his son and brought him downstairs to the dungeon. 

Once the two Mikaelsons entered the underground cell, the father grabbed a bucket of water and tossed it at Roman, waking him.

Roman coughed and looked at Klaus in alarm as he tried to break the chains that bound him, "Come on!"

"Have you decided how you're going to kill him?" Klaus asked, turning to face his son who watched the restrained vampire.

"Slowly" Liam answered.