twenty one

🦢 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 🦢
021. | mommy dearest

The Mikaelson twins sat outside the Mystic Grill with their uncle

The Mikaelson twins sat outside the Mystic Grill with their uncle. Elijah furrowed his brows at his niece's words, realizing that the twins knew that Liam was living his last hours, "How do you know?"

"Every witch in our family locked in the bell tower all week. Creepy black veins all over my body and. . . it hurts, you know?" Liam answered, "Plus, Hope told me"

The youngest Mikaelson nodded at her brother's words, she looked at her uncle, "I overheard you and Dad talking about it" Hope paused, "How long does he have?"

"In his condition, we don't believe that he'll be strong enough to handle the full moon" Elijah answered.

"First of all, he's sitting right here," Liam said, "Second of all, what's not to handle? It's only every bone in my body breaking all at once"

"You listen to me, your father is searching for a cure, even as we speak," Elijah told his nephew, "We will not allow anything to happen to you. Do you understand?"

"Elijah, it might be all for the best anyway," Liam said.

"Why would you say that?" Hope asked. She shoved her brother, "You promised, Liam"

Hope tilted her head, watching as the football jocks continued to taunt Landon, "Hey, nice outfit. That's really cute" One of them spoke.

"All right, boys. Let's roll" Connor, the leader of the group, threw another ice cube at Landon, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to slip. That's my bad"

"You guys are seven bucks short," Landon told the jocks.

"No, that's your tip, Kirby" Connor told him, "It's negative seven bucks for the poor service that we've received

The jocks laughed as they piled into Connor's car before they drove away.

Elijah got out his wallet to pay for his food and for his brother's children's, "Know how to drive?"

Hope nodded, "Um, Mom taught us a little in the old truck"

Elijah stood up and sighed, "I think it's probably time you drove a Bentley. Come with me"

The twins looked at each other before they rose from their seats and followed their uncle.

Klaus met with Caroline and her twin daughters in the old abandoned mill in the woods.

"What do we get if we say yes?" Josie, the brunette twin, asked.

"The warm feeling in your heart that comes from helping a friend in need" Caroline answered.

"Well, we are in need of new cellphones" Lizzie, the blonde twin, said.