~21~

Song: s & m - Rihanna (slowed)

——————————————————————

Harry, Ron, Neville, Seamus, Dean, Pansy, Blaise, Draco, Hermione and a few other 8th years + Luna were sat bored in the common room that following Saturday night.

"Who's up for some muggle games?" Hermione questioned, attempting to find some entertainment for the bored group.

"Like what?" Pansy perked her eyebrow at the curly haired girl.

"I don't know. Truth or dare, spin the bottle. Stuff like that. Party games." Hermione shrugged. "Harry, you know what I'm talking about, right?"

Harry instantly looked uncomfortable. "Well, I never really got to play those games with the Dursley's." He trailed off awkwardly.

"Oh, right. Er- basically at muggle parties people often play games like truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven, spin the bottle, never have I ever, etc. It's just a fun way to pass time." Hermione explained.

"That sounds fun. Tell us about each game you mentioned and we can decide which one to play from there." Ron encouraged.

"Hm, alright. Starting off with a classic: truth or dare. In truth or dare, one person asks someone of their choice if they'd rather do truth or dare. If they choose truth, you can ask them whatever you want and they have to answer truthfully. If they choose dare, you can dare them to do anything and they have to do it. If they refuse, they get punished." The girl explained.

Blaise grinned. "That sounds pretty fun. What else is there?"

Hermione continued to explain the games to them. "There's spin the bottle, which is pretty self explanatory. You spin a bottle on the floor, and whoever is on both ends of the bottle when it stops has to kiss eachother. There's never have I ever, which is where you say 'Never have I ever..' and say something random, such as 'never have I ever kissed a dude' and if you have done what the person said, you raise your hand. Another popular one is 7 minutes in heaven. For this one, it's similar to spin the bottle. You spin a bottle and whoever it lands on gets locked in a closet with eachother for 7 minutes."

Everyone was silent for a moment, processing all the information.

"I think we should do spin the bottle, but with a twist." Pansy suggested with a smirk.

"What's the twist?" Neville asked.

"So we spin the bottle like normal, but we get to decide what the people that the bottle lands on do. Like, say it lands on Hermione and Ron. We get to decide as a group in private what we should make them do." The Slytherin explained with a sheepish grin.

"Sounds horrifying, but okay then." Harry muttered, receiving a few chuckles.

"So it's settled. Everyone get in a circle while I go fetch a bottle." Hermione instructed, walking over towards her and Pansy's dorm.

She came out a few seconds later with an empty glass bottle in hand. "Alright, everyone ready? We will spin the bottle twice, and the two people that the top lands on are the victims." Hermione smirked.

She walked into the center of the circle, placing the bottle down and giving it a spin. She hustled back to her spot in between Blaise and Luna. The top of the bottle first landed on Neville, then again on Luna. Everyone got out of their seats, aside from Neville and Luna, and huddled in the corner of the room.

"Should we make them kiss?" Ron asked.

"I'm pretty sure that Luna is a lesbian, so that would be a bit rude." Hermione frowned.

"Maybe we could just make them stare at each other or something." Draco suggested with a shrug.

Harry nodded. "Stare at each other in the eyes for 45 seconds?" The raven suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"So that's settled." Pansy concluded, walking back towards the circle.

"So, you two have to stare at each other in the eyes for 45 seconds starting...now!" Pansy exclaimed as she sat back down, counting silently in her head.

27
28
29
30
31
32...

After 45 long seconds, they were finally able to go back and sit down, Neville blushing profusely.

Multiple rounds of laughter, awkwardness and embarrassment later, Harry felt his chest grow with dread as the tip of the bottle had stopped facing directly at him, just after it had landed on the one and only Draco Malfoy in the previous spin. The two boys widened their eyes and glanced at each other in fear as they saw the smirks on their friends faces.

"Mates, we totally have to make those two oblivious fucks kiss!" Blaise whisper-shouted. Ron and Pansy nodded their heads vigorously.

"I wouldn't want to make it awkward between them of all people. Especially now that they've finally stopped hating each other." Hermione frowned.

"True, true." Pansy agreed sadly. "Maybe we could just make them have to kiss each other in two places of their choice and hope that one of them has the balls to make the real move."

Hermione agreed. "Good idea, Pans. Everyone else agree?"

The rest of the group nodded and they made their way back to the circle. Harry was practically shaking and his face was beginning to tint red.

"We decided to be less cruel, and just force both of you to kiss each other in two places of your choice. Please keep it PG though? Please? I'm not in the mood for porn." Pansy smirked, the rest of the room erupting in giggles aside from the two bonded boys.

"Very funny, Parkinson. Piss off." Draco snapped, trying to hide the teasing tone in his voice and the red rising to his cheeks. Both boys, unknowing of what to do next, didn't move.

"Well, what're you waiting for?" Blaise teased, slightly shoving Draco forward.

In the background, Pansy cat called. "The sexual TENSION y'all!"

Her comment made the whole room crack up.

Both Draco and Harry took a step forward at the same time, resulting the pair to bump into one another. Harry scrambled back abruptly, muttering a soft "sorry!" as he did so.

"It's alright," Draco muttered, leaning down and gently placing his lips on Harry's scar, then standing back up and pecking the top of his head, ruffling the raven hair with his hand ever so slightly. Harry went beet red, and quickly stood on the tips of his toes to peck Draco on the cheek.

Face still red, he carefully lifted Draco's sleeve up on his left arm, and placed a gentle kiss to his dark mark, knowing it was his biggest insecurity. Both boy's hearts had been beating out of their chests, and tingles were still rushing down their spines even after the fact.

"When's the wedding?" A voice interrupted.

"Bloody hell, Ron. Never you twat." Harry chuckled, going back to sit down in his spot.

"Alright, who wants firewhiskey?" Pansy questioned with a grin, summoning an unopened bottle of the whiskey in front of her and a few glasses. She poured a glass for everyone, and that's when they all started to get drunk out of their minds and forget their problems, just for a few hours.