eight

please bear with me guys... i hope youre not annoyed by all the taejin but theres a reason for that ,, which you'll probably figure out in this chapter?? its nothing huge dw

warning: some m rated stuff

"Hey! You!"

Taehyung sucks on the straw and turns around to face the source, recognising the voice. He watches as the beta walks towards him before a fist unexpectedly connects with his face with great force. He groans out of pain and rubs his face, not liking this unpleasant morning greeting.

"I hate you. Just thought I'd let you know," Seokjin says and walks off.

"Well, good morning to you too," Taehyung says sarcastically.

He continues sipping on his bubble tea, as if he wasn't just punched in the face, and casually follows the temperamental beta. His gaze travels down to the beta's butt and he bites his lip as inappropriate thoughts invade his mind. He's lost in his world of sexual fantasies that he doesn't realise the beta has stopped walking until he bumps into him.

"I can sense your sexual frustration, pervert," Seokjin says and turns to face the hybrid. "It's literally 9 in the morning. How are you already horny?"

"I haven't had sex since the night I met you," Taehyung says and realises how corny that sounded so he quickly adds, "-because we've been really busy so I couldn't find the time."

"I wonder why," Seokjin says in an almost sarcastic tone.

He turns around and continues walking but a thought pops up in his head so he stops again, causing Taehyung to bump into him a second time.

"My offer's still on the table, by the way," Seokjin mentions as he faces the hybrid again.

"What offer?" Taehyung asks, confused.

Seokjin points to Taehyung, then to himself, then makes a circle with his thumb and index finger of one hand, and lastly shoves the index finger of his other hand through the circle.

Taehyung gets the wrong idea as his eyes widen in horror and he says, "You want me to put a ring on your finger?! We barely even know each other! You never even offered anything like-"

"I meant sex, dumbαss."

Taehyung's lips curve into a circular shape out of realisation before he shakes his head and says, "I already told you. I don't fυck with virgins."

"I'm not a virgin. I lied because I thought you'd find my offer more... appealing," Seokjin confesses.

"I don't believe you."

"How can I make you?"

"You can't."

"But if I could, would you have sex with me?"

"Without a second thought."

"Then believe me when I say I'm not a virgin."

"No."

Seokjin tuts out of annoyance and is about to walk away but then he remembers something.