twenty two

The silence is almost deafening so Seokjin turns on the radio and keeps the sound at a decent volume. They've only been in the car for about half an hour and they're already tired because they had to get up extra early and they all slept late last night. Jimin slept late because he was watching a movie with his roommates, Taehyung slept late because he was watching porn, and the fathers of the tribrid baby slept late because they got into an argument. Well, Jungkook was setting up the baby's crib late at night in his room and Seokjin was yelling at him to stop making so much noise because he wanted to sleep.

The seating arrangement was decided by Jungkook - the driver. Taehyung was going to sit in the passenger seat because he wanted to be in charge of the music but Jungkook told Seokjin to take that seat, leaving the other two in the back. Seokjin was really hesitant but he was too tired to argue so he just sat there. He felt awkward and he still feels awkward but the music lightens up the atmosphere.

"I'm kinda hungry. Can we get something to eat?" Taehyung asks, his stomach grumbling.

"We will stop to eat in one hour," Jungkook says, his eyes on the road.

"An hour?!" Taehyung shrieks, "I could die from starvation in an hour!"

"You are a hybrid. You can not die," Jungkook states the obvious.

"I'm a little hungry too," Seokjin says, rubbing his protruding belly.

Jungkook waits until he has to stop at a traffic light before he searches up food outlets nearby on his GPS. A 24/7 McDonald's pops up so he taps on that to get the directions. He checks the side mirror and his blind spot to make sure no one's there before he indicates left and makes a sudden turn once the lights turn green.

"Dιckhead," Taehyung mumbles bitterly when he realises what Jungkook just did.

Seokjin snickers and gazes out the window, taking in the environment at dawn. He inhales deeply and releases a relaxed breath as he rests his head against the window. He feels quite refreshed even if he didn't get much sleep last night.

"How can you smile like that at this time of the morning?" Taehyung questions Jimin.

Jimin's face turns red and he locks his phone before he puts it away.

"This midget gets a new phone and starts sending nudes to random guys on Snapchat," Taehyung says loudly.

Jimin punches Taehyung in the face and Taehyung groans in pain as he rubs the affected area.

"I'm not sending nudes to anyone, jackαss. Mind your own business," Jimin says angrily.

Jungkook glances at the two through the rear view mirror but says nothing.

"You and your cousin have some serious anger issues," Taehyung mutters, fixing his jaw.

"No. You're just really annoying and you get on everyone's nerves."

"I'm not annoying. You don't know how to take a joke because you have a stick up your tiny αss."

Jimin's nostrils are flaring and before Taehyung even knows it, a pair of small hands wrap around his neck and start choking him.

"Should we stop them?" Jungkook asks, driving peacefully.

"It doesn't concern us," Seokjin says, unbothered.