eighteen

WARNING: sensitive and triggering topics/content. please be aware guys, and make sure to read the author's note in the end

Jungkook rests his ear against Seokjin's belly and no doubt the heartbeat is much louder and clearer. He never imagined having a child because he has always believed that hybrids are infertile since his pack can't reproduce but it looks like that doesn't apply to true hybrids. He knows for sure that this kid is his because otherwise, he wouldn't be so drawn to it.

"My child," Jungkook whispers, his eyes twinkling with many emotions from fear to joy as he gently brushes his fingers along Seokjin's belly.

Seokjin, on the other hand, is absolutely horrified that he can't speak, move, or blink. He looks like a blank statue but his mind is loaded with so many thoughts and questions and his heart is pumping with too many negative emotions. It's hard to read him but anyone can tell that he's not happy about this.

Jungkook is about to lean in and kiss his child by kissing Seokjin's belly but the beta harshly pushes the alpha away, tears rolling down his cheeks. Jungkook immediately stands up and flashes his red eyes at Seokjin out of anger but Seokjin is unfazed. This pregnancy has really taken a toll on Seokjin's emotional health.

"I don't want this kid," Seokjin croaks out, "I'm getting rid of it."

"What did you just say?" Jungkook says lowly, his expression unreadable.

"You heard me. I don't want this kid so I'm getting rid of it," Seokjin repeats a bit more clearly this time.

Jungkook's breaths become unstable and heavy as he stares at Seokjin with the most inhumane eyes. If the person in front of him wasn't carrying his child, he would be raging by now. His hands are itching to get blood on them but he keeps his emotions under control for the sake of his unborn child.

"No."

Seokjin jaw clenches and he says, "What do you mean 'no'?"

"You will give birth to my child," Jungkook simply says.

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do with my own body. That decision is not yours to make," Seokjin argues, extreme anger radiating off his excessively heated body.

"I am the other father of this child, so we have equal rights to a decision."

"No! You don't have a say at all! This is my body so I decide if I'm going to carry on with this pregnancy or not! I'm the one who's going to be suffering for the next couple of weeks so if I want an abortion, I have every right to get one!" Seokjin yells, his fists clenched on his sides.

Jungkook grits his teeth and stands right in front of Seokjin so that their faces are mere inches apart. Seokjin's body is slightly shaking out of fear but he remains standing. He's going to win this fight somehow because he's not ready to have a kid and he definitely doesn't want to have one with the monster who killed his family.

"If you get an abortion, I'll make you suffer more than a fυcking pregnancy," Jungkook hisses through gritted teeth, his blood red irises deeper than ever. "You can do whatever the fυck you want after you give birth to my child but until then, don't you dare hurt them."

A stream of tears flow down Seokjin's cheeks as he sobs. He really can't take this anymore. It's all too much for him and he knows he's going to be tortured brutally for what he's going to do next but he has no other choice. He'd rather die than give birth to a monster's kid.