thirteen

i dont really know much korean (trying to learn) so if any words and other stuff are wrong, please correct me!

"What the hell?" Seokjin mumbles with confusion as his eyes flutter open.

Seokjin slowly sits up and rests his back against the headboard. He processes his environment and realises he's in an unfamiliar room. Definitely in the mansion because it reeks of hybrids, but not Jungkook's or Taehyung's rooms because the design is different and there are also four beds.

"Hyungie!" Jimin exclaims, looking so relieved.

"Whose room is this?" Seokjin asks, looking around.

"Jongin hyung, Taemin hyung, and Sungwoon hyung," Jimin says as he sits on the edge of the new bed his hyung is resting on.

"Why are there four beds if there are only three occupants?" Seokjin asks, confused.

"Didn't I tell you? I share this room with them now!" Jimin says, a happy grin on his face. "They bought me a new bed!"

Seokjin's not surprised that Jimin is now a permanent resident of this bedroom because that omega has become really close with the original occupants of this room.

"You know we're not going to stay here forever, right?" Seokjin asks, his voice low and serious.

Jimin frowns, "But... hyung... we don't have anywhere else to go... and I really like it here."

"Jiminie..."

"Hyungie, please don't say anything that will break my heart," Jimin says with his most adorable pout, the sadness evident in his eyes.

Seokjin sighs and just gives a nod, not wanting to upset his cousin.

"Anyway... How did I end up here?" Seokjin asks.

"You drank too much hybrid blood and passed out. That's what Taehyung-ssi said when he brought you in here," Jimin explains.

Seokjin's even more confused but when he realises what Jimin said, he starts to panic.

"I was just unconscious, right? My heart was still beating? I didn't actually die, right?" Seokjin asks frantically.

"You didn't die, hyung. You just passed out," Jimin assures his cousin.

Seokjin sighs in relief and repeats Jimin's words in his head, trying to figure out what happened. All he remembers is that he was making out with Taehyung after sex and Jungkook came into the room looking like he was dying and then... Oh no

"Where's that alpha? I'm gonna fυcking kill him," Seokjin says through gritted teeth as he hastily gets out of bed.

"He's gone on a mission, but what did he do?" Jimin asks out of curiosity.

Seokjin opens his mouth to start ranting but then remembers this is his little cousin.

"Never mind. You're too young. It's adult stuff," Seokjin says with a dismissive wave.

He walks towards the door to leave but Jimin blocks his path.

"Hyung, what happened? I need to know because it looked serious. You had blood all over you," Jimin says, the worry evident in his eyes.